What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mrs and baby indoors, stepson and his girlfriend are raiding the food cupboards and it's pissing down with rain outside.
It's at times like this me and the dog retreat to the shed in the back garden, so he can watch out the door and wish for summer, and I can smoke a fat doob and wish for the outdoor season.
Damn there's a lot of crap in this shed, I should really clear it out. Mrs brunch is insisting we put the Christmas decorations up early (the shops have done it, she says) so I got to dig those out soon, but for now I will make this joint last as long as I can.
Ho ho ho.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you got to pimp out that shed bro....there should be electricity a fridge and tv ,sterio at the minimum....get to cleaning ...yeehaw

Sisu

Veteran
About this time of year, long ago, when I was married...I used to hide in the smokehouse/shed while I smoked the turkey and liberal amounts of good cannabis when the in-laws came to ruin my day. Also kept a stock of good homebrewed beer out there...my trusty retriever...a transistor radio...the perfect setup to escape my bible thumping "relatives".

mr.brunch

Veteran
I know , I need to clear the place up and get it more comfortable.... Was perched on the bucket of chicken food today !! Trouble is , each time I clear it I get given more crap to put in there. When I first got it, I used to sit against the back wall on my chair, coffee on the small table with a clear view out the window. Now that chair and table are buried, can't see IN the window let alone out of it.... Can see well out the door tho, as I am near enough sittin in the doorway!
I will get on it this week, it is my sanctuary when I need a break so I should respect it

HatchBrew

Veteran
Least you're at home for holiday. Not stuck in shit ass Illinois with racist in laws and no cannabis for two weeks.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my last shed had tv,small fridge,beer on tap, sterio and old lazy boy......my ex was a real bitch....fuck IL ^^^^ I was in Rockford years back setting something up...that place was shit and my trips to downtown chi didn't impress me any either..

blastfrompast

Veteran
Dude..u need to build yourself a GAZEBO..

I used to sit it the shed and shiver while I tried to roll and smoke a joint.... Now if I want to smoke outside, I go to my Gazebo...Electricity...wood burning fireplace, couch...music....

Time to upgrade buddy..it cost me about 800bucks to build, and is my shangria la :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Least you're at home for holiday. Not stuck in shit ass Illinois with racist in laws and no cannabis for two weeks.

You are right, I do feel very lucky to be at home with my small family at this time of year ... Had plenty of dodgy Xmas with relatives in the past, no more! Our rules now, if I want to go for a spliff before I cut the Turkey i will.
Sounds a bit harsh, the whole period with no smoke? Hardly fair on you, is there no way out??

Reactions: Gry

mr.brunch

Veteran
Dude..u need to build yourself a GAZEBO..

I used to sit it the shed and shiver while I tried to roll and smoke a joint.... Now if I want to smoke outside, I go to my Gazebo...Electricity...wood burning fireplace, couch...music....

Time to upgrade buddy..it cost me about 800bucks to build, and is my shangria la :)

Yes! This is exactly what I need, comfort to chill In. Maybe if the great outdoors is kind this year I will be able to afford it.
Still, can't grumble at least I got my shed!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

tell your wife & in-laws that you're headed to the store for a pack of smokes, I'll give you directions to my place, I'm only 10 hours from Chicago, just tell 'em you got lost, it's all strippers booze n' bud up here for the holidays.......

HatchBrew

Veteran
tell your wife & in-laws that you're headed to the store for a pack of smokes, I'll give you directions to my place, I'm only 10 hours from Chicago, just tell 'em you got lost, it's all strippers booze n' bud up here for the holidays.......

In Springfield. I'll take some bud and not the weiser variety thanks bud

HatchBrew

Veteran
You are right, I do feel very lucky to be at home with my small family at this time of year ... Had plenty of dodgy Xmas with relatives in the past, no more! Our rules now, if I want to go for a spliff before I cut the Turkey i will.
Sounds a bit harsh, the whole period with no smoke? Hardly fair on you, is there no way out??

Only way out is to find a spot o Zen and culminate thru it. Last time I'm doing this, next time if she wants to leave she'll know where I am. Both the lack of cannabis and bring away from my garden and great weather is. Shitty