What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

TheBlaze

Looking good brother. I can't believe how similar they look to mine. I have 6 in veg now. Do you guys mind if I post a pic or 2 of mine in here for comparison?

maimunji

Im always open TheBlaze especially from good grower like you but thats Darksider thread so.... we may need to wait him to say ok.
Im super exited about this run was long time ago before i give this 2 gal pots chance to grow some monsters and swap them with 1 gal and 2 ltr. pots. But finally i have horny bitches ready for action so if i not fuck them(which is happening sometimes) should be good run.

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Hi there this is real gorill #3 and her branches smell like shit. Soon she will start to spread roots in 2 gallon pots and will have healthy looking.
picture.php

This is RG#2 she is around week before others and grow like crazy.
picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Exciting times ahead......

It looks like you have lots of head room in there?

Good luck mate..

maimunji

Exciting times ahead......

It looks like you have lots of head room in there?

Good luck mate..

Thanks for luck bro will be needed. :tiphat:
Yes they are above the ground plenty height for stretch but i doubt they will filled looks like more indi plants.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. I'm envious of your automation. Like superx, I'm handfeeding daily.

Nice to see you here starke and yes the automation saves a lot of work for me, yeah i hear you on the daily hand feeding been there done that :tiphat:and maimunji the shots with lights on and lights off look great keep them coming my friend.:tiphat: stay safe all.

maimunji

Nice to see you here starke and yes the automation saves a lot of work for me, yeah i hear you on the daily hand feeding been there done that :tiphat:and maimunji the shots with lights on and lights off look great keep them coming my friend.:tiphat: stay safe all.

Another one for you buddy.:tiphat: all the best.
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Coming on looking great keep it up guys,. yeah they are more indy these girls..

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
The leaves look similar on these as they do on the Gorilla Bubble BX2 plants I have going. Thought that was interesting to share.

maimunji

Hi there really nothing interesting to show and report. First flowering plant RG4#2 is beast doing very good have so many nugs. Main cola is in front lowest part of plant btw.
Other 4 plants was stressed after put them in flowering and takes around 10 days before they bounce back i still can't figure our whats goes wrong after moving them under hps but i do my best.
picture.php

picture.php

Other bounce back will start to flowering to days. Next week they will crown and strech will start.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Nice and healthy and moving along nicely Maimunji.

You did a nice bit of training on them, stops the ladies getting out of control.

I bloody wished i could LST my woman lol

Latest posts

Latest posts