What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Runtz at day 40 outdoor
runtz-4.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That's beautiful Tony! What's the background on her? I love the color. Color looks very similar to my PurpAl plant, but your bud structure is taller and skinnier.
awesome plant!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's nebus black russian x Shiva Skunk done by Heath Robinson. The black widow is SomAblaze r.i.p. Blackberry x cherry ak47!

Last edited:
It's nebus black widow x Shiva Skunk done by Heath Robinson. The black widow is SomAblaze r.i.p. Blackberry x cherry ak47!

Hey man!

I saw these seeds for sale recently, your crosses with the Black Rose and Black Russian, and the ODB strain looks amazing. What should I buy next? I’m really happy with the Sowah Pine Tar Gush I’m running so far, they just flipped to 12/12 on 2/02. Didn’t end up with any females out of the G-Units I popped unfortunately, soon enough though!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man!

I saw these seeds for sale recently, your crosses with the Black Rose and Black Russian, and the ODB strain looks amazing. What should I buy next? I’m really happy with the Sowah Pine Tar Gush I’m running so far, they just flipped to 12/12 on 2/02. Didn’t end up with any females out of the G-Units I popped unfortunately, soon enough though!

Im gonna be looking through the RIL Black when Iget the chance. JW posted a "black glue" here somewhere years ago. I was enraptured so now is my chance to find one too. I'll F2 them and then I think the phenos I want will pop up a lot.
Im also looking through my SFV bx5 x GB Bx5, looks like its one I am way more excited about than everyone else ha

DunHav`nFun

It's nebus black widow x Shiva Skunk done by Heath Robinson. The black widow is SomAblaze r.i.p. Blackberry x cherry ak47!

The genes are Black Russian x Purple Shiva Skunk Bro.........Never heard reference to Black Widow from Nebus in Heath ` s cross of the Black Rose.......Just trying to keep shit straight since I ` ve been bombarded in PM bout this bitch since you`ve posted pics of the finished product.....

Peace....DHF......:ying:.......