What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Stars

highlem

Your Valley Ghash buds look damn frosty, seems like Motarebel Genetics did a great job on this! I'm huge fan of sour diesel and love to outcross with landraces or oldschool strains like Mazar, Mapple Leaf Indica, Fraise, Alpine Rocket...

longtime i didn't see a real bubblegum in my area to breed my own sour bubble... perhaps time to try BOG seeds for some sour bubble & straight bubble gum wish i could get his first batch of SB... your hybrid Australian Kush with Zoidfuel 99 should be pretty good with great balanced high...

Keep it UP!

V

vuuduu

Where can I post some pics Mr doggie bro?

I got your aussie kush selections going :)

V

vuuduu

2UHes2a.jpg

wwQ395F.jpg

V

vuuduu

Hehe doggie bro no worries!

I got my 2 x marsII 1600w leds arrived today and will take a pic when I get to the op. I try to adapt them as soon as possible under bigger lights.

those are in straight coco was a bit lazy and threw them in bigger cups straight from the start normally I start them in 2dl cups with coco.

Take care bro!!!!

V

vuuduu

Hiio hoi San bro too!

Those lights are like 720 - 735w actual power draw. I don't have a killa-wat but somewhere around those numbers people been seeing it pulls from the wall.

I hope I can add some spna in the middle as well. Depends on the temps.

Was "cheap" and today when I fired them up not much temp rising. I left one on in there and will go tomorrow to check them out.

I'll update my ozziekushes here for you and for myself :)

Kiloz

Australian Kush on another hand nice warm fuzzy but not locked thoughts and
here i see shes great quality for relaxing and feeling good from inside,and that is already enough therapeutic.

Sounds amazing, love buds like that. That's when the creativity happens.

santero

and of course you too, the core and the rest of the troops :)

sorry for the double-post (i can't edit my posts yet *red cheeks*)

Dog Star

Veteran
Vuuduu,thanx for answer friend,those LEDs look strong,5 W chipset
is good solution.
And thanx for your update wish,you are more than free to show
progress here.

Kiloz,this are synergy of best features of both strains and everything
was aline in perfect way in cross..thats why i am so happy with results.

Now this Vuuduu grow with Australian Kushes is very interesting to
me cause now we gona see more phenotipes and suprises,
hope all suprises will be pleasant like those i have with
this cross.

Kind regards good people

DS

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Inspiring stuff as usual my dear DS.
I´m gonna sit in the back, roll a fattie and enjoy the show.
Only today, after reading you on Love, i´ve noticed how much i miss reading my friends take on the world.
Thanks for sharing and even more for the awareness.

Dog Star

Veteran
Zamaldelica is a big girl..and she love to strech,very interesting structure and how
she perform after fleeping lights on 12/12.

African beauty loves organic setup,today i gived her water and some easy organic nutes,
she is pretty OK and have healthy leaf tips,a bit boxed in corner but she likes this way.. ;)

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts