What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Gotta add a few pics I got today.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Now I haven't ever smoked any or smelled any , but just from your pics , it looks like if you want to grow out some OG Kush from seeds , all you need to do is buy some Biker Kush 2.0

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Now I haven't ever smoked any or smelled any , but just from your pics , it looks like if you want to grow out some OG Kush from seeds , all you need to do is buy some Biker Kush 2.0

I have a male I kept from this run. He is a stout short smelly ass OG plant. I've thought about the possibilities although haven't asked permission yet from KG.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Third Coast

Do your thing, only thing i dont like is big batches of f2's that hit the shops.

Feel free to play around, i want some of your chucking.

PS those last pic's are sick brother, you kicking the ball out the park.

S

Spider Crab

How do you compare the Biker Kush to the GG#4, third coast?

It looks like similar heavy yield.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
How do you compare the Biker Kush to the GG#4, third coast?

It looks like similar heavy yield.

They're both incredible plants. With the proper veg and training my BK2 will out yield just about anything. The nugs are just so dense and heavy and as you can see from that 3rd pic the lowers all chunk up too.

BK2 is straight OG fuel whereas the GG4 has the whole sour/chem thing going for it.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
@Third Coast

Do your thing, only thing i dont like is big batches of f2's that hit the shops.

Feel free to play around, i want some of your chucking.

PS those last pic's are sick brother, you kicking the ball out the park.

Thanks brother and no, nothing hitting any shelves or anything like that. Just a little hobby chucking for friends maybe a few packs for the sever fund.

Would like to hit my True OG and the GG#4 and maybe the SVF.

By the way should be able to start my Horti/KG collabs soon. Got both of them so I'll run them together.:tiphat:

saluki

ICMag Donor
Legendary thread Third Coast! Great job. I got a pack of these and a pack of Headbanger on the way. I will try to make you and Karma proud :p

stone_edd

Excellent thred with stunning photos. Can I ask how's the odour with Biker Just, with a little luck I should be winning a pack very soon!

Peace
stoned

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hmm i thought i dropped biker kush v2.0 at seedbay, but i gues i never dropped them here.

Should get some up here coming month do a litle IC drop.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
damit... more good weed we all are going to want...

:good: third coast!

Ha! I'm no joesy whales. I'm hoarding this bish!

Luckily there are seeds of it available.

Third Coast, how was the veg slow before flowering them?

Not really sure what you're asking. If you want to know if they are slow veggers, I'd say they are a bit on the slow side. Typical of all my OG's. They get tall and lanky and viney. Gotta top multiple times to get a bush.

saluki

ICMag Donor
As promised they have finally arrived. This thread as well as the thread Karma started about Headbanger definitely had a major impact on me. I was so jelly I had to get in on the action!

As soon as I'm done my Kosher Kush project I recently started I will be devoting my full time to these.

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha! I'm no joesy whales. I'm hoarding this bish!

Luckily there are seeds of it available.

Not really sure what you're asking. If you want to know if they are slow veggers, I'd say they are a bit on the slow side. Typical of all my OG's. They get tall and lanky and viney. Gotta top multiple times to get a bush.

awww cmonnnnn :D

They bay don't have any - but Karma says drop coming in future - tude is easy - but Bay for us :)

More pictures 3rd - that is one beautiful plant man - definitely looks the description

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Those dry shots look sweet!!!! Really nice looking bugs. They look dense as fuck!!!! You have personally made fall in love with this strain. Next seed order I'm getting some!!!! I have to, OG seedlines with females like that, the males must be awesome too. Going now to check if they are in stock where I usually shop. Thanks Third!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts