What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Outlaw pot growers fear California Legalization"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I think it's a great thing to have happen, prices are now @ $200-240 per oz in northern CA for MMJ card holders, this I've seen myself in hundreds of CraigsList ads for home delivery services mostly. Dispensaries may/would be higher due to overhead costs.

I don't think the price will drop below that number myself, that's the threshold for selling under the "not for profit" statutes and my feelings are that once legalized the price may even go up as 'profit' would be allowed on non medicinal weed, in fact imo it's going to be encouraged to bring the tax revenue up.

M

medfinder

same.

same.

ya, its big news!

so post it every were.

look bayer, and 10 other pharma companies are ready to go.

u.s. has a patent on neruopathy cannabinoid use.

so what will happen?

november its legit, dec,jan, feb, then march it will be growing wild everywere in socal!

heard on the grapevine theres a new strain called wildfire!

its OG kush x lowryder.

2 to 3 month 3 feet high.

year round plant. someone has been breeding this strain for 3 years and is going dump millions of seeds over the mountains when its legal!

it will spread like wildfire!

can u imagine bending over and pulling up a sticky,lemonony,skunky plant for free!

oh well time will tell:wave:

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
year round plant. someone has been breeding this strain for 3 years and is going dump millions of seeds over the mountains when its legal!

it will spread like wildfire!

can u imagine bending over and pulling up a sticky,lemonony,skunky plant for free!

oh well time will tell:wave:

Why wait? It's outdoor season.

Overgrow?

Koroz

Koroz,

If it is legalized maybe you will learn how to grow...150w ...haha

I would roll my eye's but what is the point. Internet troll is trolling.

Go away little guy, if you think the size of your light determines how well you know how to grow I feel sorry for you.

alaskan

People that want to keep it illegal are selfish assholes - no better than the guys in charge of the banks or big chain stores.

They don't want to let anybody else play since they're doing so well, and they can all suck a fat dick.

bentom187

Veteran
so,humbolts in on it and so is big buisnuess,i doubt bayer has somthing that we here dont so dont worry.the only worry is if these dispnseries keep watering down good genetics,and we dont preserve them,i dont know how many kush's there are but you see my point,they probabley are just f2's of any cross they can think of, not stabalized or checked for hermies ect... its whatever they can sell for a profit.i dont really live on the w.coast so ive never been,but it seems there is a new strain every week comprised of a mix thats been done to death.im not at all worried about bayer they'll probably subcontract a company/dispensery with a standard that bayer expects,its cheaper that way,the company incurrs the cost and bayer profits cause its huge already and all they have to do is say yes/no this isnt what we expect goodbye theres other growers/dispenseries that will deliver.coke does it this way, kind of ,by sub contracting bottling companies they give a syrup witch the bottling company mixes it itself and spends the money putting it in bottles and the shipping to stores who are willing to buy for a profit.correct me if im wrong.

W

Wasabi420

I feel like it will just be like good beer or liquor. of course there will be the budwiser shit weed put out by the commercial guys but the quality heady stuff will always be around too. People will always pay top dollar for the good shit. Look at Amsterdam, this can only be a good thing for us all. I'm stoked, legalize it!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Anybody that thinks weed will suddenly drop in price via Legalization needs to re-examine the facts--
It is only being discussed for Legalization because it is worth so much...and the Tax revenues reflect that--
Pot is not going to suddenly become "Super Cheap", because it commands the price it does now...and guess what??
It will still command that price if Legalized-- If not...it would not be happening--
Do not underestimate the ability of Cannabis...to draw the prices it is currently getting...if it was too high...they would not be getting it--:tiphat:

bentom187

Veteran
i agree leaglize it but dont spend your hard earned money on crap, grow your own. whats the point in helping them,they're just tryin to manopolise it to a few choice "brands" just like coke.if ya did it this way you pretty much beat bayer or watever out of the market.and it'll all be headies.

Seriously, these goofy hippies need to get together and form a growers' union if they're so concerned about the big scary "big business " monster coming to get them. I'll bet the Teamsters would go to bat for them for a nominal monthly due to be paid.

~fvk~

Fuck legalization. Cut the corporate throats and let the market regulate itself. Hence, LAISSEZ-FAIRE.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Lol. Reality is what you make of it. Do you live in yours or theirs? Would you have them control every aspect of your life?

If you are asking me that question...I would say that I create my own Reality....I control my life, right up to the point they put the cuffs on me...then I wait it out, and begin creating again--:dance013:
For most tho...I think most live in "Theirs"--:comfort:
Hopefully things will change..if not, then we have what we have--:tiphat:

~fvk~

If you are asking me that question...I would say that I create my own Reality....I control my life, right up to the point they put the cuffs on me...then I wait it out, and begin creating again--:dance013:
For most tho...I think most live in "Theirs"--:comfort:
Hopefully things will change..if not, then we have what we have--:tiphat:

There's a quote floating around here somewhere like, "If you did what you always have, you'll get what you always got."

:wave:

I chalk the most of this up to indoctrination in public school systems, along with sheer laziness.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i bet all those fucking politicians that wish they could puff, are going please pass not only will we bank but we can now puff too.. peace n pufs..

sackO

~fvk~

There's going to be real problems at hand if anyone fucks with my People.

I mean the shit, you MARX my words.

...Are you paying attention, yet?