What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone enjoy offroad toys?

maryj315

Yamaha Warrior 350 4 stroke i like to drive out in the woods by myself and burn 1 i am all about cruisin it does not do to well in the mud my son has a Honda 70 dirt bike i cant keep him out of the mud

I'm a toys r us kid I don't want to grow up...lol

Off road vehicles, Great Oudoors, Big Spliff :joint: sounds like the good life

Peace,
Cosmic

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got me a polaris 700 twin sportsman.
weighs like 700 lbs and its not fast.
but ill run you over :p

maryj315

cocktail frank said:
got me a polaris 700 twin sportsman.
weighs like 700 lbs and its not fast.
but ill run you over :p

Did you get it with all the bells and whistles they are not only big but expensive almost as much as a small car but man they are sweet

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got me a zuke ... ill follow pretty much anyone, with four wheels, wherever they want :)

Last edited:

crizzo

I love off road, iI got 2 4x4's 2 bikes and a quad and a a.t.c.
its just about riding season here in so cal

laulie

my hubby loves off roading, he actually just bought a jeep 2 weeks ago and has had it in the mud ever since. the first day he came home with it he picked up our son and went out into the woods. ive gone out with him a couple of times so far and it seems to be pretty fun, but scary at times... he does some stupid stuff (like drive off 8ft cliffs) him and his dad actually tipped it over last weekend trying to go over something. he says he likes the rush

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
1988 Subaru GL hatchback 4wd FTW! I should NEVER have traded that thing in. It was the off road beast, straight from the factory. Over 8" ground clearance and LIGHT! If it got stuck... who cares? It doesn't weigh all that much more than a quad. lol. Get the comealong out... or just pick up the front end and put it somewhere else!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
EatShitake said:
YZ450 and an F150...desert southwest style

Good man! I have an F-150 and a 05 YFZ-450 =) Nothing like ripping up Superstition and Ocotillo Wells!

i CAN AM can you ????? - got a pair of those 1renegade and 1 outlander
they just add to the fun camping with my cherokee ---

have had a jeep in the drive for 20 years and see no reason to stop...

nothing better than getting WAY back to nature setting up the camp and
enjoying the fruits of my labor.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Here is my 'OFF ROAD' toy. I know it is not quite what the thread is about but it does not run on roads so it might qualify.

Here we have my baby, Mastercraft X2. The one in the picture is her. I got a good discount for taking the show model and also since it was the show model it had a few added extras. Like: metallic blue paint, clarion cd player with 400 and 600 watt amps (6 x 6 inch speakers each with 2 x tweeters each and a 15 inch sub. 2 of the 6 inch speakers facing backwards from the back of the forward facing spot lights for night time fun). She has an inboard 5.7 V8 indmar TBI v-drive ( 415 BHP ) which can push her up to about 75 KPH. She also has three internal ballast tanks (port aft, starboard aft and central midship) which you can fill with water while on the move and create the perfect wake. The upholstery is quite incredibley finished. Infact I have to say as far as ski boats go the USA have made something absolutely kick ass. The only problem is that even with the discount she really has burnt holes in my wallet, pocket and leg. Oh well at least I am not married and dont have kids on top. LOL

Oh and when we bought her it just happened that Elle McPherson was holdin onto the back of it looking at it with her hubby and kids. But turned her nose up at it. Ha....Snob.

Last edited:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
If only there were inland places like that in the UK. Most of the lakes in the UK now have a 10 mph speed restriction on them.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Ow wow... man bring that thing out to Southern California (or even Southern Florida) and youll get to really open it up and see what it can do =) Having that kind of restriction on that kind of boat is like buying a Lambo and saying you can only cruise around in 1st gear.... ludicrous! haha

E

EatShitake

Yeah...there's a good sized lake in my back yard with plenty room to open her up!

cannabudz

I love off road vehicles.. I have a bunch:) I have a KX 125, a Polaris Ranger 6x6, three Suzuki Samurai's lifted, One with a 4.3L vortec CPI, sitting on Dana 44's with detroit in the rear, and a arb air locker in the front, and 35" Micky thompsons. The other Samurai has a VW 1.9L TDI, sitting on reverse cut dana 44's, and 33" swampers, and air lockers front and rear.. and a Cheby blazer to tug around the two samurai's.. I go up to the rubicon alot, but not as of late.. I'm looking to get more into a water craft vehicle.. maybe a small boat or jet ski type of craft... fun stuff. :)

Cannabudz...