What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

Think Green

I Think I've found my new favorite thread. Wow, real pimpin' in here. Can I just give a huge +Rep to every single one of you?! Fantastic everyone. Thread Subscribed! :bigeye:

Exsequor

Heres a ak-47 clone i got from a dispensary in denver

92506295.jpg

15823821.jpg

56767858.jpg

45604569.jpg

456907.jpg

V.N.Amleth

Great buds everyone! Haven't seen one yet that disappoints. Hopefully I'll be able to post up some buds like that someday.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
great show everyone!!!!!! Big ass colas that make me drool......fantastic!!

have a great day

icetoker

whenweweregods

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

here's some bc big bud (I believe) grown by krusty doing his bucket thing

Wow, I've not seen this photo in years! Those buds are very misleading in appearance. They were very light and fluffy. Sure they looked fantastic, but in the end...heat proved detrimental. This is not to say that the end product was not good.

whenweweregods

If I didn't know better I would swear that was some photoshopped shitz. Who is this Krusty and how big of a bribe would it take to get a cut of that beauty? JESUS!

Believe me, there is no photoshop save for the obvious face obstruction. The huge buds though were fluffy to the extreme. Heat is always an enemy.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran

Before anything is said, lets be clear that the person in that picture is not me. or is it....? lol! strains are (from left to right) lemon G, and LUI.

Latest posts

Latest posts