What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women of Cannabis Picture Thread

It looks really good. Did u harvest on the day u took the pic? Looks lilke she could go another couple weeks after this pic, but looks great.

Great job.

No.. the photo was taken a few weeks ago. I just chopped that same plant the same day I posted a photo of her. I was a bit excited and (hang head) forgot (dang) to take another photo before I chopped her.

Im just excited. Thank you so much for responding. :) :)

Former Guest

yeah, those look early but way to freaking go! they look lovely and I'm sure each round will get even more exciting so get a scope! be a shame since the last two weeks or so they put on their final weight and swell up. a lot of people unsure have posted on here to ask people with photos taken from a Growers Edge microscope. I love mine and it saved me from chopping early my first round.

@ladyluckybean

Hi!! Thanks so much for the comment! I am so excited. The photos are two weeks old. I cut them down today. I was over excited and forgot to take a photo of them today before I cut them. So.. unfortuantly, the only photo of that girlie I have is the one taken two weeks ago.

It was my first grow.. so I guess that might be a normal mistake? I have no idea, I am just having the time of my life with my garden.

:))

Miraculous Meds

@ladyluckybean

Hi!! Thanks so much for the comment! I am so excited. The photos are two weeks old. I cut them down today. I was over excited and forgot to take a photo of them today before I cut them. So.. unfortuantly, the only photo of that girlie I have is the one taken two weeks ago.

It was my first grow.. so I guess that might be a normal mistake? I have no idea, I am just having the time of my life with my garden.

:))

Be careful, its contagious. It leads to more growing lol...

Last edited:

Former Guest

oh he's right too! it grows as your plants grow. I understand now about the photo. you could still snap pics of the drying buds. recording your first grow is always something you'll want to go back to later and reminisce (and giggle a bit too, let's be honest).

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
recording your first grow isn't as hard as when I started..you had to know someone at the photo hut or you would get busted,,,,thankfully we got digital now and things are changing on the legal side....I have no pics of my first grows... nice job ladies looking good

Be careful, its contagious. It leads to more growing lol...

Oh god.. that is the understatement of the year. As I am growing medical, I have a limit. Trying to stay IN that limit... well.. is trying! lol..

Now that I have an idea of how to grow, I want to try EVERYTHING... problem is.. I only have twelve slots! lol.. Because they are from seed, I need to take cuts off of everything, in case I get/find fire.

Oh.. and out of the twelve I have in flower.. I chopped 3 yesterday, one is going down today, and the others will be dropped in the next couple of weeks. I'm takin photos of the one I chop today.

Damn.. gotta remember to get champage at the store tonight for the chop. :) :) :)

Cheers

Miraculous Meds

Oh god.. that is the understatement of the year. As I am growing medical, I have a limit. Trying to stay IN that limit... well.. is trying! lol..

Now that I have an idea of how to grow, I want to try EVERYTHING... problem is.. I only have twelve slots! lol.. Because they are from seed, I need to take cuts off of everything, in case I get/find fire.

Oh.. and out of the twelve I have in flower.. I chopped 3 yesterday, one is going down today, and the others will be dropped in the next couple of weeks. I'm takin photos of the one I chop today.

Damn.. gotta remember to get champage at the store tonight for the chop. :) :) :)

Cheers

Nothing beats the feeling of a good harvest celebration. Congrats. Keep it rockin!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
once a while back, a guy was pestering me to send him pics of my girly bits (down there) and so I sent him a photo of my dogs instead. your photo would've worked as well. he was not amused and neither was I. I have been lured in by a pic or two of a nice rack...

just worked my way through "REAL beauty" thread & found this. don't blame you for not being amused, pretty rude. I would like to see pix of the ladies eyes that hang here, though. in most cultures, that is a lot more socially acceptable. even the burka (sp?) allows for that. there are breast men, butt men, leg men etc. I'm an eye guy...:tiphat:

DAT

Happy St patrricks day Lady's! :clover:
im really enjoyin it me self. and I hope you are as well . oh yes feeling rather mellow
green Beer, Green Water and lots of the STICKY GReen herb!
and some Keif to sprinkle on top!
tis great to be Highrish!

DAT

these are the PERFECT St. Patricks day colors to smoke. Greens and a pot of GOLD= rainbows in my head.:clover: