What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HERE IS A BUNCH OF PLANTS I GREW FOR FUN THERES A FEW MORE JUST TO TIRED TO POST MORE FEEL FREE TO SPAM PHOTOS OF YOUR FUN GROWS.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Yup, looks like pure fun to me....:woohoo:

Really like the use of 'special' ornamental shrubbery, in borders and such. :biggrin:

Nice camera work 'by th by'.

darkvade420

anyone out there remember the kind bud that was going around town from like 1995 to 2009? real strong pineish dank smell?i haven't been able to get a hold of any of it since dispenceries opened up I wish I knew what strain it was it was all over from cali to Denver same shit for so many years and now it seems to e exstinked literaly ...

darkvade420

hey thanks for the nice comments.well I have done some upgrades in the form of helping friends with larger scale stuff but personaly I don't need to much bigger of a set up I can barley keep up with smoking what I harvest + the price of weed here in Denver is dropping by the second since its so dam cheap so I merley grow weed as a hobby .something to do while im high check out my plants and chill. but im thinking about maybe trying the 600 watt at some point just cause I know ill get larger nugs and more developed nugs but I don't know when that will be if ever thanks for checking out my grow keep you posted soon.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts