What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kraftwerk tonight at Royal Albert Hall

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my wife and i off to see the German Legends tonight,,,
3 hour show with intermission and in 3-D,,,,,
Never thought we would get to see Kraftwerk live so very happy as the band being in there 70s and not touring live for decades,,,
Not so happy about the cost of decent tickets,,,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I enjoyed their music thru much of my youth....The first real synthesizer band.

enjoy 944s2, and let us know how it goes.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HeyG,
Gig was great and I nabbed you some of there 3D glasses with packaging which were so well designed with bands name on both items like mini works of art :) so I give them to you when I see you next,,
Band came on at 7.45pm and did around a 2 And half hours with no break,,,,
klaus only sang two songs in English,,,, " the model" and " neon lights " and rest was in German just like the albums with killer versions of "autobahn",,,,tour de France and the robots when the band left the stage to be replaced with 4 robots that looked very real but it was the 3D that was amazing ,, spaceship landing at the RAH and trains passing above your head,,,,,
A special show and a simple bow to the crowd with " Auf weidersan"
And they were gone,,,
Majestic but as the founders of dance music they didnt want anyone dancing at this gig lol,,,,,
Huge security presence, couldn't even pop out for a fag :),,,
before the gig once inside the venue,
Peace and regards s2

N

NBE One !

Hi s2, GN

Kraftwork reminds me of these guys (for some reason) - wearing Space Helmets. Wer'nt they Featured on that 1971 Film Clockwork Orange too. Synthesiser music was all the rage years ago and sure Kraftwork were on a TV Programm recently about Synthesiser music.

[YOUTUBEIF]h5EofwRzit0[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://youtu.be/h5EofwRzit0

Latest posts

Latest posts