What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Magnesium?

solista

Hi guys!
I´m running this Blackshead auto and the day before yesterday some leaves started to get yellow. Is this a Mg deficiency?
Soil: peat + perlite, some composting liquid @ 3-1-1 NPK and a few days ago some peruvian bat guano. PH at 7.0.
Thanks,

Attachments

• DSC02936.jpg
    DSC02936.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02942.jpg
    DSC02942.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC02946.jpg
    DSC02946.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02947.jpg
    DSC02947.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 83

solista

Thanks. I checked it out and seems to be OK these lower/early leaves get yellow and drop. Anyways, I add some Epson salts. I´ve been trying to lower PH but to no avail. Watering with 6.3 water PH by adding lemon drops. BTW, organic.

calisun

I'd think it was low P due to them being in flowering and needing more P and the purple petiole and necrosis. You haven't fed them anything other than what you listed?

Cobshop

99% positive it's from nutrients being splashed on the leaves. This is very common and usually freaks people out. I would not start adding adding more