What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style...

ManyManySpliffs

Frosty the snowman...

Frosty the snowman...

Well you guys I thought it was about time for an update of the 7 bagseed ladies. They're at week 10 from the onset of flowers and I'm giving them another week or so of a RO water flush before the chop. I'm disappointed about my yields this year, they aren't going to be upto par with all the personal problems I had but I believe the quality will more than make up for it. Well here's the show..

My frosty ladies (I took multiple pics of each, couldn't help myself. Some with the flash on and off):
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

I know what budrot and powdery mildew is. Thats not that, well in one pic. If you go back in my thread you'll see I double posted older pics by accident. I've taken care of the powdery mildew issue days ago the first time I posted those pics. I already knew about that and I know the one with budrot I just refuse to cut it out cause I'm watching it. Furthermore that's actual frost in those pics from the temps dropping to low 30's overnight. Thus my play on words, frosty the snowman in the title. I wanted to see if a veteran on the board would be able to spot the frost and not some newb talking about powdery mildew. smh

P.S.. Don't need a newb telling me how to grow, been doing it long enough..

Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
Dudes a prick^

Not everyone is trying to win a cup. Back in the day what ya got is what ya got. Bag seed is fine to learn with. Probably as good as half the european fems anyhow. Not everyone can afford ten grand or more grows. Not everyone has to have 20 weed whores on speed dial.

lordmofo

i just wanted to mention he has no clean buds...sorry for beeing offensive. his post wasnt nice either ;) i have no problem with bagseeds, some real good cuts were found in bagseeds. your own grown is still the best!

ManyManySpliffs

Post number 63 has the only pic with powdery mildew and those pics are reposts from days ago (check the thread). Everything else is frost from the cold, not powdery mildew. Comprende?? My buds are A1, trust this is not my first rodeo. Look thru my sig..

ManyManySpliffs

Does this look like garbage???

Does this look like garbage???

Well contrary to what Lord mofo believes I've decided to post updated pics of my ladies after the frost. I'll let the ICMag community judge whether I'm growing garbage like he claims (newbs). As I've stated before I know about the one plant that has budrot in the top cola. I don't want to cut it out because they're all coming down soon and I don't want to slow up the plants growth process by making any cuts this late in the game. I've kept an eye on it and it's not spreading. The harvest will take place on Sunday, if nothing changes. Now here are the ladies.. (my camera phone doesn't take the best pics and do these ladies justice but you gotta work with what you got)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's it for now, I try not to stay in my guerilla spot too long. So taking pics over and over til they come out perfect ain't an option, one snap then on to the next. lol hope you all enjoying the fruits of your labor, I will be shortly as well. Harvest pics to be coming in the next few days, followed by yields and a smoke report, stay tuned.. :tiphat:

ManyManySpliffs

Harvest time is here...

Harvest time is here...

Well ICMag'ers as promised my harvest pics. I think Lord Mofo jinxed me somehow, cause things did not go off without a hitch like planned. I chopped on Monday instead of on Sunday like I wanted due to unexpected family coming over and being in the way. Which wouldn't have been bad by itself but can you believe Sunday night it rained all night. You can guess what happened. My awesome buds had mold and started rotting in places it wasn't before being drenched all night. Talk about bad luck, so I chopped Monday and cut out all the molded pieces. I haven't weighed it but from eyeballing I'd say I lost an ounce and a quarter altogether but you gotta count your blessings everytime you pull off any kind of a harvest in a non legal state. Charge it to the game, plus those molded buds won't be going to waste. I know exactly what to do with them. Well enough of my rambling and on to the pics of my meager harvest. Nowhere near my best yield wise, but might be the best quality wise (we'll see after the dry and cure).

The trimmings..
picture.php

All the molded bud..
picture.php

Good bud separated from the molded, this will be my early samples..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's it, this season is over. Next year will be much better without all the legal issues I went thru this year. Glad to have something. Stay tuned for the smoke reports..

Harvest dance time :dance013:

Satoshimotonz

manymanyspliffs how many plants did you do to get 2 pounds? THis is late start guerilla? You think i can pull 4oz southern hemisphere straight native soil now to december may-june equivalent?