What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mtn Dew Baja Blast

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Background story on these escapes me. These are SUN-SIMS genetics. I don't know how Mosca got them and released them.

Sun was working on these genes for pushing a decade. These odd terps were all isolated family lines from his ECSD work, if I'm not mistaken. He used to have a Sprite F4 male, isolated from the ECSD work as well. This was almost 4-5 years ago.

I've asked about this and am told he is NOT pleased with his gear being released.

Not trying to start any drama, but if you want to know more about what you are actually growing, speak with Sun-Simulator and get the full details.

dank.Frank

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Background story on these escapes me. These are SUN-SIMS genetics. I don't know how Mosca got them and released them.

Sun was working on these genes for pushing a decade. These odd terps were all isolated family lines from his ECSD work, if I'm not mistaken. He used to have a Sprite F4 male, isolated from the ECSD work as well. This was almost 4-5 years ago.

I've asked about this and am told he is NOT pleased with his gear being released.

Not trying to start any drama, but if you want to know more about what you are actually growing, speak with Sun-Simulator and get the full details.

dank.Frank

He a member here at the mag?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He used to be. Think his account is banned now? I have a friend that is close with him. Only way I was able to reach out, although he might be on that instagram thing, I just don't use it, so wouldn't know.

dank.Frank