What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Strawberry dogshit eh? We run the Pineapple dogshit, both outside and in. She doesn't test high, but she is fat, tasty, and fast. Always finishes up north.

marmarb

Is the reveg only a problem if the plants aren't already a suitable size. I have a few 5ft plants vegging that I'm looking to drop outside first weekend of June. Zone 7 if that helps any.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Is the reveg only a problem if the plants aren't already a suitable size. I have a few 5ft plants vegging that I'm looking to drop outside first weekend of June. Zone 7 if that helps any.

5 feet tall? Zone 7? In the U.S.?

Put those babies outside this week!
Daylight lengths for your latitude are only 30 to 45 minutes shorter now than on the solstice on June 21...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Just make sure the 5' plants in veg have been on a 16 on / 8 off light cycle for atleast 2 weeks, or they may flower and reveg on ya...... If they been on 24 hrs of light.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Yep. Ive got plants ready to go outside but the weather just isnt there yet.
Yesterday it hit 55 but with the wind you still freeze your ass off.
Now a Nor'easter coming with wind and rain for the next two-three days. Blah.
But like dufous said things are looking up next week. Looks like we have temps in the 60's coming.

NENugger

Have a few out already

Have a few out already

I have my males, six of them, out since two weeks ago. I just put two in the ground on Monday. Still have several in the tents inside. But the ones outside are still alive and looking healthy in spite of the cool nights .

marmarb

been on 16/8 for about a week thinking ill give them another 2 weeks and than out they go. got a full set of clones coming out of the ezclone thinking that ill fill it up again and set thoes out mid july for some minis. For the outdoor guys watch out for thoes ticks lil bastards seem to be heavy this year.

N

NewAgeGenetics

from clone you can take them out earliest at mid May, early June is perfect, mid June still very good, early July is a little late but still good, mid July is the latest when worth to take them out.

40 days from cut when they are enough strong to take them outdoors from indoors (20 days rooting, 20 days pre-grow under lights). sometimes 30-35 days at all depend on the strains rooting time.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
It's 51 degrees out here today with about a 35 mph wind, gusts to 50 mph and rain. Im glad I dont have anything outside yet.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm 1150 miles directly southwest of Beantown and our early morning temps are still getting down to low 50's, up here in the hills.

Of course our daytime temps are reaching 70 to 82...

All my babies have been moved outside for 6 days now, and four went in the big secret holes yesterday...

They are loving these temps and growing like crazy...
Tomorrow, some more go into the secret garden, and I know from previous years that they are gonna just explode in growth!

Best of luck to all you outdoor growers up there in the Bay State.:woohoo:

Attachments

• more semi-finalists.jpg
    more semi-finalists.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts