What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favourite way to smoke?

BudToaster

Veteran
when i started with cannabis 50 years ago it was joints ... then i gradually started using glass pipes ... then in 2000 smoking was too smelly for my situation and i made a vaporizer ... the design has evolved since then to be all glass, with computer temperature control, in a 2" cube - which i have been using since 2009.

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yocan torch, tobacco master 18" acrylic, and 18" hard times glass straight tube. Nothing else unless smoking with someone else.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
As an old head, I've smoked more joints than anything else, but I really enjoy smoking buds and hash from a long stemmed pipe..

I like the long stem because my eyes can focus on the bowl easier, and I hate burning my mustache..

Attachments

• glass pipe.jpg
    glass pipe.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 28

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If not a hot box vaporizer my favorite kinda way to smoke is to break some flower top it with Kief and then some rosin on top of that in my 18 in bong or my 34 in bong. I usually can't finish the bowl either lol

Gry

Always been a sucker for a small one hit hit bong.
Used go with a toker II, but drop things too damn much.
Use a small silicone bong now.

M

moose eater

With a reliable lighter, and a comfortable well-padded chair that has a back tall and narrow enough to fully support my head and shoulders, and arm rests at just the right height to keep my arms up without scrunching, but without leaving the elbows dangling.

Other than that, I guess joints have been the way of the walk for 45 years now..

One day I'll further depress myself, and assess the average weight of the discarded roaches, and figure out how many joints I've burned in 45 years, then calculate that number X's the weight of the average discarded roach, and probably learn I've tossed out a small bale of weed over the years.

Once in a while I break out the vaporizer, for novelty's or health's sake, but the time-consuming process that takes on an aura like some sort of religious ritual, eventually becomes a pain in the ass... And there's always the thin, white Zig Zags waiting for me to come back home to them, forgiving me for my straying away from my longest steady relationship..

I have a collection of pipes dating back many years, and use them almost exclusively for hash, cycling through them until the entire collection is clogged, then cleaning them.

But for weed, it's always been joints.

If you find yourself in a tight situation, a pipe holds residue, meaning it's possession in some places, but a pack of papers is -just- a pack of papers. Conveniently used for origami, if need be... ;^>)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
you mean how many "generations" of roach have you tossed out, moose eater
i used to collect the burnt ends and then re-roll them, then saving that roach in another conatiner
ive gotten up to three generations of joint before it got too smelly or became a pita' to go on
but the second generation was the best; really greasy shit for sure but not too harsh and still tasted all right
/great for those nights when you just want to get nicely toasted

M

moose eater

I used to do that many years ago. Then I got spoiled by constant access to unburned, fresh green-tasting weed and 'shish.

I let plates of roaches accrue in my smoking apparatus drawer until it's an unsightly mess, then I put them in with burnable trash, and dispose of them.

Last year I imagined driving into town in the night time, with a pint or quart jar of roaches, pulling up to a street corner in the city where the homeless and others hang out in the middle of the night, beckoning to one of them, and when they approached the window, handing them the jar of premium weed roaches, saying "Merry Christmas," and driving into the darkness, back out to the hills.

I figure that ought to get me some kind of karmic rain-check some place in this world... Who knows?

Probably just get me in trouble for gifting over an oz. in a public setting. :biggrin:

you mean how many "generations" of roach have you tossed out, moose eater
i used to collect the burnt ends and then re-roll them, then saving that roach in another conatiner
ive gotten up to three generations of joint before it got too smelly or became a pita' to go on
but the second generation was the best; really greasy shit for sure but not too harsh and still tasted all right
/great for those nights when you just want to get nicely toasted

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Vaping is "groovy" baby :biggrin: Full undiluted flavour. When I smoke all I "really" taste is burnt shit amongst a nuance of flavour, every MOFO says they can detect. Back in the day I smoked weed. It tasted like burnt tea leaves. Still does!

Vaping Dutch Treat... creamy deliciousness :biggrin: I can taste the coffee and chocolate after-tones! The "creamy " comes from smoooooooth :)

T

TheForgotten

My favourite way to smoke is pissed

I'm still LOLing as i type this.... freudian???? :biggrin:

I've been smoking/vaping concentrates for about 3 decades, but TBH if i want to relax and/or test a new strain, i like to go old-school and just roll a joint....
zig zag blues, free burning, no added chemicals to slow the burn....
picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Clean glass bowl for the regular day to day, single cultivar.

For special occasional smoke, a joint rolled with buds, cobbed weed
and/or bubble hashish.

Works for me and mine.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I was doing memes b4 they were meems.this one was a hit when all the fancy glass snobs were running around here shaming the non conformists

picture.php

Klompen

That would be great, but I definitely am not going to go homeless again in hopes that some guy drives up and gifts me roaches lol

Regifting leftovers like that is a noble plan though. I wonder if some day we'll be sending our roaches to struggling people in the 3rd world.

I used to do that many years ago. Then I got spoiled by constant access to unburned, fresh green-tasting weed and 'shish.

I let plates of roaches accrue in my smoking apparatus drawer until it's an unsightly mess, then I put them in with burnable trash, and dispose of them.

Last year I imagined driving into town in the night time, with a pint or quart jar of roaches, pulling up to a street corner in the city where the homeless and others hang out in the middle of the night, beckoning to one of them, and when they approached the window, handing them the jar of premium weed roaches, saying "Merry Christmas," and driving into the darkness, back out to the hills.

I figure that ought to get me some kind of karmic rain-check some place in this world... Who knows?

Probably just get me in trouble for gifting over an oz. in a public setting. :biggrin:

Klompen

My partner and I are both real blunt lovers. We hate tobacco though and it was really nice when we found Twisted Hemp wrappers. They're basically just like flavored cigar wraps but they have no nicotine and are better in most ways.

Latest posts

Latest posts