What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New CBD forum!

Skip

Veteran
Over the last few years the word about CBDs as effective medicine has spread across the world.

Here on ICMag we have been getting more and more inquires by people who have learned that it may help their medical conditions.

So we now have a CBD forum where you can learn more about CBD strains, medical uses, various CBD preparations and where to get them.

Let's hope medicinal cannabinoids like CBD become legal everywhere soon!

CBD forum: https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65841

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
With mmj in North Dakota now. It is not stated if our work will be seed only or if we will be able to sale clones. I have two strains of high cbd genetics. I'm not sure how interested I am in giving out clones. I would much prefer selling dried flowers to dispensaries. Otherwise I am not relivent to my market. Peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With mmj in North Dakota now. It is not stated if our work will be seed only or if we will be able to sale clones. I have two strains of high cbd genetics. I'm not sure how interested I am in giving out clones. I would much prefer selling dried flowers to dispensaries. Otherwise I am not relivent to my market. Peace

Good to know there are options. Time will tell. And great that you have high CBD specimens!

Thirty years ago (or more), I would have asked with a quizzical look..."High CBD? Are you for real?". Look at us now.....