What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fighting for Kaya

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Till our energies meet again

Till our energies meet again

I am sad to share that we felt it best to have a vet come to the house Thursday morning to help Kaya pass. We took short walks up until Wednesday night and had other bright moments but she had stopped eating and was clearly uncomfortable most the time. Her pain is done...ours continues to come in waves.

I want thank everyone for their well wishes and words of support. An extra big thank you to ECtraveler who despite having his own family crisis made the time to meet with me and provide a gift we both hoped would help Kayas condition. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!

I'll be doing at least one last post in this thread with detail that may be of interest to those contemplating giving cannabis to a pet. Thanks again to all.

soserthc1

sorry to here about kaya , she's lucky to have such a dedicated human
Doing good works ,
Best to you both

bloyd

Veteran
My condolences. My little girl Kaya just turned 10 and is slowing down. Touching to see your dedication in your kaya's final days.

Hey Grow Tech. Very sad news indeed. What a beautiful looking Shephard with intelligence in her eyes.

The good news is that she'll be waiting on the other side for you when your time comes.

My best mate died several years ago, peacefully in the sun by my side. I still think of him daily with a smile.

He was a 50kg Rottweiler. The average life of a dog that size is around 8yo. My boy lived to almost 14yo.

For all the animal lovers here, please read Dr Tom Lonsdales 'Raw meaty bones' (sorry, don't know how to link) website.
We are killing our dogs with kindness! Kibble & canned food is the CAUSE of much illness in our furry friends. Dried food is a known cause of liver disease in dogs & cats.
The pet food industry has the same influence over vet medicine that Big Pharma has over ours. They attempted to have Lonsdales licence revoked because he dared suggest that commercial pet food is good for vets' business.

My boy only ate RAW soft meaty bones; such as chicken necks, brisket, whole rabbits. For treats he'd get raw eggs, sardine oil & grated cheese for e.g. He NEVER ate people food. His teeth & gums were perfect. Feeding dogs chips, biscuits & the likes is cruel. It causes painful teeth & gum problems & putrid breath as a result.
They are dogs & have very different guts to humans.

Rottys are known for loving their food but KnuckleHead never paid any attention when I ate, being more interested in licking his balls instead.

Even at 13 years & 9 months, he still showed signs of playfulness & was always interested in 'tucker time'.

Please read 'Raw meaty bones', it makes so much sense. It's basically what they eat naturally in the wild. AND it's cheaper than commercial crap.