What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Strains for Chronic Pain?

Runt

1024 is from Medical Seeds and CBD is low (bajo)...oh well, I´ll blame my mistake on drugs. pretty plants though :)

Most Indica dominant work really well for my chronic nerve pain - just 2-3 cones a day usually does the job.

When I was stuck with a less effective strain (ironically called 'The Doctor), as mentioned by others here, it worked rather well when eaten.

Eating medicine is much better for my back pain regardless of the strain : )
It works that well that I'm going to try tinctures, that are reputed to act much quicker than edibles.

Gry

Bubba has been the go to cut for me for the past 10 years or so. Extracts for the heavy lifting,smoking for break through. The past 2 years I have added a bubba/skywalker cross. Kartoum has helped along the way,so has methadone.
Oxycontin was my merry go round from hell for a lot of years
I feel real real fortunate that I was able to move from FL to CA and had the option and ability to go from oxy to cannabis. I very much wish that option was available to all.