What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for guerillas with leaf spot diease experience.

hamstring

Veteran
In my opinion its not leaf spot or any other type of fungus because of the pattern. There is no fungus that I know of that leaves that pattern. Looks more like leaf miners to me.

Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 2.48.36 PM.png

Mandocat

Some times it just doesn't matter so there's spots. I've had some plants that are just wrecked with spots but that's just a few individuals I cull them out as they should be. I grow in soaking wet NJ and always got some spots, mostly late when who cares. Don't use fungicides, copper , neem oil etc that's just nasty. The solution is selection ,spots are everywhere when you grow in the wet.
“Give me spots on my apples
But leave me the birds and the bees
Please!”
View attachment 18830067
Selection is the only solution, in my experience! Had a pheno of Salvisa, by Lymerising Farms that had no spots, next to plants that were totally devastated. https://www.beegensbeans.com/product-page/salvisa-holiday-hookup

Latest posts

Latest posts