What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Romulan Sativa

G

these pics and smoke are from 67 day bud(better than the 59day) been in the jar about a week. this is a clone plant gifted from a great grower.

the bud is complex and subtle in all aspects in my OP. the aromas vary from session to session. piney, fruity/citrus, skunky, even get a grape aroma once in a great while, a small wiff.

the taste follows the aromas. seems to differ everytime i spark a bowl. pine overall for me, with skunk commin in. seems like all kinds of tastes swirlin around in the smoke. very nice.

the high is strange as well. you can feel the buzz to the head with first toke, but its not a rushin high, builds over time, almost creeper. awareness rises as the head builds, peaks to a clean alert head, with a nice cozy body feelin. I can smoke it anytime of the day. dont feel like doin shit, lol.

a great plant, frosty, old time taste, with nice chunky buds. have another that im takin down at 65 days this weekend. wanted to go longer but really like this plant at 67 days. some romulan bubble by the end of the weekend:D

CBF

PNW_grown

Veteran
Very nice i love the Romulan. What was the yield like per clone? Hey this is off topic, but i havent been around... what happened to dr. jay?

G

Thanks for the report CBF. I've never had the pleasure to smoke the Rom your desciptins sounds like it would be much apreciated around here.

PWM Dr Jay. passed away In the last week of april. I was totally saddened by the news. I considered him one of my friends.

G

I have 6 of Reeferman's Rumolan seedlings kickin as wee speak.

Can't wait for the wonderfulness

Tex

G

CBF said:
I can smoke it anytime of the day. dont feel like doin shit, lol.
CBF

That's me whenever I smoke. Even though I can still make it to the fridge. :D

ograskal

Veteran
Great report CBF! Makes me wanna throw some more ROM in the flower Chamber. Keep up the Great work! Peace!~ograskal