What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing? Reporting? Reviewing?

HawaiianGrown

so next year then

so next year then

OK, we all have priorities

Anyways, Anytime anyone's coming out here, just let me know.

.... and this Thread is a great resource, Zepp!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
if ever a thread deserved a "sticky", this would be it!! (well, among others, of course!! :wink:) ..i'm just say'n, this took a whole lotta effort & thought..(if i had the "pwr" to sticky, i'd hv stuck this 1 for sure!!!) ..i'm just say'n, i'd hate to see all Zep's (& Contributer's), hard work, go the way of the "dead thread".. :confused:

anyways, nicely done my friends!!! :redface:

hope tht ths finds u all do'n & feel'n well!!!
hv a beautiful evening, my friends!!! :wave:

be peaceful, & be gentle w/ 1another!!!
natty

G

Is there a word for: Ass Of A Dead Mule On The Side Of The Road In Summer?

I'm looking for a West Coast Skunk like that. You know! Like an Onion Plant, it's makes you tear up. Good resource none the less Zep.

Blatant :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the term Lavender .... I taste something in Bog's bogglegum that is very lavender .... I also taste it in soma's "Lavender" :) yup yup :) funny how a color can be taste... guess it resembles the lavender plant or summthin. we have lavender all over this area ... seems so familiar when i smell it

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
haha...

haha...

Blatant said:
Is there a word for: Ass Of A Dead Mule On The Side Of The Road In Summer?

I'm looking for a West Coast Skunk like that. You know! Like an Onion Plant, it's makes you tear up. Good resource none the less Zep.

Blatant :wave:

Shanti Shiva II Blat.... :cool::yes:

dociron

great thread, must read again

great thread, must read again

:yummy:
bumpity bump!!!
:bat:

btw: KUDOS Zepp :respect:

Last edited:
G

Think I will sticky it for awhile. These are excellent terms to reference when writting your Smoke Reports. Go to it gang........

dociron

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Think I will sticky it for awhile. These are excellent terms to reference when writting your Smoke Reports. Go to it gang........

:wave:

Thanx Smokey!!
That's what I was hopin' for when I bumped it. :kos:
There's sooo much good stuff bein' cut and reported on,
I figgered this'd help a bit. :confused:

:smoweed:
:Bolt:

swishaman

Can anyone help me with this?

I need a good example to associate with the following types of smells... Just not in pot form. I mean, I need to smell an accurate eample of what someone would label "Earthy, Hashy, Spicy"... like actual things, not types of bud... if this makes sense :S

"Hashy" - Anything besides actual hash that can be used as an example?

"Spicy" - Type of spice? Smell of several spices together? Spicy as in 'hot' ?

"Earthy" - Easiest one I suppose? Soil clay ? Dirt?

weedsticks

Great job on this post, I think that this is a must read for anyone who's just starting down the road of cannabis connoisseurship.

yo any of you have any clues as to how to smell certain fertilizers/chemicals?

recently saw some greenhouse afghani that smelled like fish... damn fish oils put into the grow.

which ferts/chemicals smell like what?

Scrogerman

Veteran
Nice Thread but i dont agree with all the descriptions/summaries, still nice work!
Oh i better add, i aint looking to be arguing its just i see some of the descriptions differently, thats all, like i said nice thread man!

Stan G.

Wow, you should title this The Descriptive Dictionary for Cannabis Consumers and Beginner Breeders. lol. Great job!