What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana.

Dankbud134

Alright at this moment I'm getting 6 differnt strains of nirvana. I'm going to plant half of the seeds ( getting from seeds direct ) and then keeping the rest for next grow. Any ideas on what i should do for more yield better plants e.t.c? I won't be starting for about a month.

-Thanks in advance.

gonzo2012

you're going to have to give us a little more info for anyone to help you out.

soil/hydro??
wattage??
space constraints??

there are a lot of factors that go into planning a grow...... these are just the tip of the iceberg.......

p.s. take the name of your town out from under your name......if it is your real location.

Dankbud134

2 400w, Space is my basement so no concern and hydro system.

P.S. Thanks, I'm a idiot and i had that in my head when posting haha.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Well if you have the Space then id go for finishing with 12 plants. but you could use your light to have a mother and clone room and a flowering room and you could flower eight plants at a time... theres a lot you could do with those two lights but i guees it deends on who's needs to be catered for.

What Strains are strains are you growing? im growing orange bud and blue mystic from nirvana and it grew jock horor for my last grow.

Eggy

Dankbud134

Blue mystic, Ice, NL x Haze, NL x bigbud, White rhino, white widow, and Misty. Also growing ak-47, and ST4. Looking to get pounds, and pounds.

Dankbud134

Spend 300 on seeds, few various other ones. Got 2 orders of "The Pure" which yeilds 500-600 gram. Know it sounds like alot, but i can do it easily. More than likely will buy a 1000w for budding.

Dankbud134

Enlarged it, looks good. I have my digital camera now ( back from hawaii what a blast ) and i'll be posting some pictures of mine. I can already smell the room, Fruity, Mango, Blueberries, and strawberries..yum!

Big Eggy

Veteran
Im doing a scrog but with your space, lighting and abition to grow pounds and pounds i think a SOG would be best for you. may be invest in some flouros and build a small mother and clone room and the use the 2 x 400 watts for flowering and you should at least have 400g per two month. and thats just under a 1Lb but you'd probably get more maybe a gram per watt if you lucky.

Eggy

Aquaman2112

Egg how is the Joc Herer? I dont read about people growing it but because it is a mix off JackHerer Which I also have never smoked but read about the Man! What a Great Warroir for our cause!

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-31.html
About the man!1 Guys this you want to watch if you want to learn more about pot than just how to grow it! like why is it illegal? Other than rope what good is it? if you want to know take a hour I have watched this piece more than once! But yeah how is the smoke??????

DrJay2001

now at peace
Big Eggy is right. Get some fluros for the Mom and clones. Get enough so you can veg to say 18" in 4-5 weeks and keep the 2 400's for flowering.

Go with a soiless mix and add Botinicare and Mycostop to your resevoir, use good liquid constant feed ferts set at about 1,000 ppm in flower and make sure the pH is less than 7 and a tad over 6.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Necro posting equals posting on a dead thread. It's a joke. We have all done it. I certainly was just poking fun.

If you need guidance, ask away or feel free to pm me. I'm more than happy to help anyone.

Best vibes!