What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I pee on my plants..... GG#4 X Tri Kush(forced female)

Malato

Experimenting with cloth grow bags and how many plants I can fit under one light

Running 16 plants under 600W MH

4 week veg before swith

All grown in FF lucky dog with a few organic amendments, half gallon cloth grow bags

For veg I use urine:moon: with the occasional earth juice micro blast

Flower small amounts of Urine:moon: along with Earth juice Bloom, Meta K, Micro Blast and occasional Molasses to feed the microbes

FishFlavoured

Is it just me, or would most of you guys pass on sampling his 'wee' plants?

Don't be like a hipster...just go out there and buy some good nutes already!

Malato

Is it just me, or would most of you guys pass on sampling his 'wee' plants?

Don't be like a hipster...just go out there and buy some good nutes already!

Lol im about as far away from being a hipster as it comes man. Honestly we put rotten fish, bat poop, dried blood, and ground up bones on our plants. Why not human urine? We spray sewage on commercial agricultural fields I find this much more disgusting then some piss that just came out of my dick which is 100% sterile unless the pisser is currently sick. Ive spent 1000s of dollars on commercial organic veg nutrients, eventually ran a side by side noticed no difference in growth rate and said fuck it. So i pose the question back to you who would eat vegetables and smoke buds grown with other animals fecal waste but deem there own piss to 'gross'?:tiphat:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I've done it like once back in 2003. There was a thread on Overgrow titled, "yay, I peed on my plants"..pretty good thread with info I can't remember. I tried it and didnt really see a difference.

OP

St. Phatty

I peed on my plants this last summer.

I don't think it's a coincidence that animal excretions are useful to plants, and vice versa.

Life on Earth would be very different if the nitrates in our urine were not useful (and maybe even tasty :woohoo: ) to most plants.

And same for us breathing what they excrete - Oxygen.

Malato

I've done it like once back in 2003. There was a thread on Overgrow titled, "yay, I peed my plants"..pretty good thread with info I can't remember. I tried it and didnt really see a difference.

OP

Ive heard about the overgrow thread before and seen a few small threads here and there about it, primary reason for starting this journal is no one i have seen has posted pics of finished product which I think would encourage more to try it. But thanks for chiming in man!

Malato

I peed on my plants this last summer.

I don't think it's a coincidence that animal excretions are useful to plants, and vice versa.

Life on Earth would be very different if the nitrates in our urine were not useful (and maybe even tasty :woohoo: ) to most plants.

And same for us breathing what they excrete - Oxygen.

Totally agree man plants evolved, and ones that could utilize what was available to them kept on keeping on lol.

But you just straight peed on them or you diluted it? I usually do 1/20th piss

Malato

Starting to get some frost :biggrin:

picture.php

Klompen

Looks great. Don't worry about the naysayers. I was one of those people back on Overgrow that was promoting human urine as a fertilizer. The best results I've ever had were thanks to urine. There's better choices in flowering, but for veg its really amazing stuff.

One point though is that you should decant the urine after letting it sit for a few weeks in a bottle. It improves the finished product and it lets the fats and salts settle out of it more. You should also flush on occasion to remove sodium from your mix. Switch from sodium chloride to potassium chloride(lite salt) if you can(ask your doctor if its ok for you to do that. Some people with certain medical issues have to be careful tinkering with such things). This will make your urine more rich in potassium and lower in sodium.

Malato

Looks great. Don't worry about the naysayers. I was one of those people back on Overgrow that was promoting human urine as a fertilizer. The best results I've ever had were thanks to urine. There's better choices in flowering, but for veg its really amazing stuff.

One point though is that you should decant the urine after letting it sit for a few weeks in a bottle. It improves the finished product and it lets the fats and salts settle out of it more. You should also flush on occasion to remove sodium from your mix. Switch from sodium chloride to potassium chloride(lite salt) if you can(ask your doctor if its ok for you to do that. Some people with certain medical issues have to be careful tinkering with such things). This will make your urine more rich in potassium and lower in sodium.

Thanks for the advice brother didn't know about the decant and switching to potassium chloride , will definitely give it a try. And I definitely don't worry about the naysayers been using pee for 3 years or so. It's just people not using there heads

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah there is no doubt urine is good for vegging, you just need the right dilution and healthy persons urine. nettle tea works great too for vegging. would cut it off a week before 12/12 though hehe...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've never peed on my plants but if they needed N and I didn't have any ferts you can bet that I would hit them with some 1:10 piss to water. :yes: Besides, nothing will beat the thread years back on here when a dude was feeding his plants shit from his composting toilet.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I've never peed on my plants but if they needed N and I didn't have any ferts you can bet that I would hit them with some 10:1 piss to water. :yes: Besides, nothing will beat the thread years back on here when a dude was feeding his plants shit from his composting toilet.

yeah there have been some funny threads on this topic...sometimes they got so heated they had to be shut down, lmao. mind you we had a bit less tolerant moderation in those days, hehe.

Malato

yeah there is no doubt urine is good for vegging, you just need the right dilution and healthy persons urine. nettle tea works great too for vegging. would cut it off a week before 12/12 though hehe...

I usually use it maybe once every 8 days during flower so 1 out of 4 waterings. Stop around 6 weeks with more indica strains like this, longer for sativas. But main flower nutrient is the earth juice line. I love the stuff very forgiving, never have had a nute burn. Guano tea was much less forgiving haha

PDX Dopesmoker

You're already posting XXX pictures of hairy female reproductive organs, so why not post some real watersports action pics of you and your females getting fertilized too?
Or maybe you're just lying about pissing on them for some nefarious reason…

Malato

You're already posting XXX pictures of hairy female reproductive organs, so why not post some real watersports action pics of you and your females getting fertilized too?
Or maybe you're just lying about pissing on them for some nefarious reason…

Damn could atleast take me to dinner first