What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Dankwolf

Ok....so half the flower room is getting reloaded. Redeyed testers are getting up-potted. So you guys know what that means......dun...dun...dun.....I'll have room to pop more seeds !! This is where it gets tough.

Do I pop some of the Face on Fire(Wifi43 x Face-Off OG Bx), Gator Bait(TK x 91) , or 91 S1's, ? Suggestions and opinions welcomed.

Tk x 91

U

useless.gardens

one part sambal + one part siracha + (wisk in) melted butter = delish wing sauce

ow.

not gonna knock the gator bait, but imma vote for the face on fire.
a lonely vote.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
one part sambal + one part siracha + (wisk in) melted butter = delish wing sauce

ow.

a lonely vote.

We carry that Siracha that comes in a plastic bottle with a twist top and rooster on the bottle. I almost tried some on the wings. But then decided against it. We didn't have a lot of it. And if it was good on them, I didn't wanna use it all. Then have the boss bitch cause they need it for the international station. I am gonna try it. Prolly at home though.

U

useless.gardens

i never heard anybody say siracha tastes metallic. you got some funky taste budz my friend.

there's so many hot sauce types. sambal, the type with visible chili flake, is some bomb diggity.

siracha + pomegranate syrup. mix. add a little chicken stock to loosen. reduce over low flame. wisk in butter. spicy pomegranate wing sauce.

got a million of them. lol!

i like to brine my wings in pickle juice. try it and see.

& hot sauce flavored vape juice would be disgusting.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Dont hate the player, hate the game. My taste and smell is very perceptive, i was first to taste the carrier liquid in mask fit testing, even after removing the hood i could taste it in the air when others were bieng fitted.

LostTribe

Premium user

ow.

a lonely vote.

Have you tried the Sriracha Garlic Chili Sauce? I like it more than the regular.

Melted butter in wing sauce a "MUST"!

Stop both of yous making me hangry!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I took some pics the other night. Put them on my computer then forgot to upload them, lol.
So here they are.

Couple new to me snips I just got in. They are in the cloner now looking good still.

SFV OG and Topanga Canyon Pure Kush(Topanga has like 5 names, lol)

picture.php

SFV4DD - from People Under The Stairs Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So I don't knw how many of you are on Instagram. On there I follow all my favorite breeders and a bunch of new ones I only learned of thru Insta. Which brings me to my point. SkunkMasterFlex has a line called Larry OG F8, that he used to make GMO BX called Hans Solo Burger . Don't know if it was him who made the cross. But GreenDotLabs Dave put up some pics of Headbanger x Hans Solo Burger.

Dave says the "Garlic Banger" is the closest to real authentic RKS he's come across yet. if you don't know of Green Dot Labs. Look them up. They do some pretty big things and run thru a ton of plants. So when Dave said that, I pretty much took him at his word. Especially seeing how neither of those lines are his. So anybody looking for RKS tyoe plants. That would be a great starting point.

Goats

So I don't knw how many of you are on Instagram. On there I follow all my favorite breeders and a bunch of new ones I only learned of thru Insta. Which brings me to my point. SkunkMasterFlex has a line called Larry OG F8, that he used to make GMO BX called Hans Solo Burger . Don't know if it was him who made the cross. But GreenDotLabs Dave put up some pics of Headbanger x Hans Solo Burger.

Dave says the "Garlic Banger" is the closest to real authentic RKS he's come across yet. if you don't know of Green Dot Labs. Look them up. They do some pretty big things and run thru a ton of plants. So when Dave said that, I pretty much took him at his word. Especially seeing how neither of those lines are his. So anybody looking for RKS tyoe plants. That would be a great starting point.

there is also a bx of GMO called donny burger that looks just silly nice. his account is called thecollabgrowlab and he's another guy from BC that i followed on youtube for years.
he claims the donny burger they found is better than the GMO. he's run them side by side. it's definitely a gorgeous plant they found.

Latest posts

Latest posts