What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking the light

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
They finished out nice and they got chopped. Strong fruity smell and super sticky. Had a 630 bulb half burn out and I was afraid I would damage plants replacing it so I decided to hang a 315 instead to finish the last week. Foliage pro side looks to have won.

Man those tops are chunky huge. You can tell the density is most definitely there as well. That looks like some delicious Louisville slugger bud right there :biggrin:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
This is the c99 with about a week to go under hps and the other room reset about 2 weeks in with the final run of the Durban cross.

Attachments

• A5ABE038-D77C-49DB-AD2A-9A2D6DA9B13D.jpg
    A5ABE038-D77C-49DB-AD2A-9A2D6DA9B13D.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 5days
    5days
    47.4 KB · Views: 35

Ruby_Abu

This is the c99 with about a week to go under hps and the other room reset about 2 weeks in with the final run of the Durban cross.

A small forest, man. How do you think about the purple leds?
I was looking for a LED light but hesitating to choose the purple or the white. I found the white LEDs in market is very expensive.

DiverDave

I was looking for a LED light but hesitating to choose the purple or the white. I found the white LEDs in market is very expensive.

First time in this thread , will sit in , real interesting and lovely pictures to boot :tiphat:

I used Platinum LED (P450's and P900's) led lights for a few grows in soil.
They are very expensive.
Set me back a ton of cash.

Then after a few runs and time , I decided to go RDWC hydro , and got a few cobs.
Cobs cost about $60 per unit , one per plant.
Better planet growth too.
I did try to mix one set (P450) in veg and a cob , explosive growth.
But as far as power , cob is best and also alot less heat .. so saved on
A/C for cob only grow.

Just my take on it.

I will sit in on this and give a 5 for good reading material :huggg:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor

I have tried a few leds and they all worked in different ways. I like the quantum boards for how simple they are and that they produce quality flower. The color of the light is probably not as important as the intensity and it’s coverage for the space. I am building out a room with 12 hlg550s and a few gavita 1650s to compare. Honestly I still think the double ended hps are the best producers but who knows what’s around the corner, I like building out rooms.

Latest posts

Latest posts