What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I actually moved to peat pucks from starting on solo cups with organic soil, especially with older seeds... I felt like after a few days without popping (older seeds) they would start getting attacked by nematodes or little worms and that was the end of it...

On peat pucks its pretty much an sterile environlment and you dont have to worry about critters. I think the key is to squeeze them a bit and not them soggy wet...

Due to your recommendations I will give a shot on the Northern Blue also got a few Sensi Star crosses and some dark purple auto freebie. Tried to pop one but without success... 10 days on peat puck and not a sign on life... Considering a loss already no biggie... oh well Hopefully yours go good!

Anyways, nice looking cuts you got there, would love to have some friends like that with some nice cuts to share ;)

U

useless.gardens

I actually moved to peat pucks from starting on solo cups with organic soil, especially with older seeds... I felt like after a few days without popping (older seeds) they would start getting attacked by nematodes or little worms and that was the end of it...

On peat pucks its pretty much an sterile environlment and you dont have to worry about critters. I think the key is to squeeze them a bit and not them soggy wet...

Due to your recommendations I will give a shot on the Northern Blue also got a few Sensi Star crosses and some dark purple auto freebie. Tried to pop one but without success... 10 days on peat puck and not a sign on life... Considering a loss already no biggie... oh well Hopefully yours go good!

Anyways, nice looking cuts you got there, would love to have some friends like that with some nice cuts to share ;)

bless bro. i like the pucks too. NLB is a great strain & im a delicious seeds fanboy. ive got an NLB (indica dom) in flower now. she'll be a one and done. the other, little more sativa leaning, is getting more veg time. might take a cut from her for back-up. not sure yet.

found a post with the fix for double spacing when posting. works like a charm & doesnt fuck up anything.

Quote:
Yes, older VBulletin sites have an issue with a change in Firefox 60. To revert the change:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste newline and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the editor.use_div_for_default_new lines preference to switch the value from true to false (was false in Firefox 57-59)
This change was made for compatibility with Chrome, but if sites have been handling Firefox and Chrome differently, then those sites will have a broken behavior in Firefox. This article is for sites that need to adjust to the new behavior:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I ended up not popping the Face on Fire. I popped 5 Maine Super Skunk x Stardawg IX from MeltingPot. Expect to see them up above soil soon. While I'm at it, been seeing all the seed different planting methods people use. So here's mine. I use Black Gold seedling starter mix. Fill a black nursery cup or solo cup with the seedling mix. Wet it down good with water. I use the in the drill end of a 1" drill bit to poke a hole in the soil. Drop the seed in. Cover it up and wait. I usually have 100% success rate. Although I am known to kill a few from time to time, lol.

U

useless.gardens

me. not cracking another bean. i need to get my space in order. got a closet into which i plan to drop a 315w cmh. soon as that happens, i want to bust off some more archive... thinking overflo or face on fire. still, my next crack should be some fems. i might bust off that white widow seedsman just to finish that project for j. trich.

anyway, i feel its best to wait since the 2.0 & green crack are on the way. green crack isnt my favorite flower but it yields & flowers fast & my clients loved it. got only one person on my list to vend flower but they (her/hubby) are good people. they loved anything that ever came out my garden... especially the face off og, sunshine daydream, pink cheese, & gg#4.

that melting pot cross sounds awesome! i test grew some strains for inkcognyto (green lantern & now illuminati) with mass super skunk. shit was all fire. ran his pestilence & irukandji for a minute cause they were such bomb headies.

fire shipper not giving my $ back. instead, they are sending out the appropriate shippers and told me to keep the six cell units. not happy about that, but, rather than fight the power that is amazon, i can just double turkey bag anything to be sent out.

U

useless.gardens

Hey useless,
When do you top your seed plants?
depends, my friend. many times i just let them rock out to see what they do on their own. other times, i wait until the 6th node or later. i dont like to play with them too much early.

packerfan79

Veteran
depends, my friend. many times i just let them rock out to see what they do on their own. other times, i wait until the 6th node or later. i dont like to play with them too much early.

Thanks, I may just lst them. They are on 4 nodes. Going to transplant today so I will probably wait a week or so to minimize extra stress.

U

useless.gardens

made another seed batch of coco. refining the process a tad.

as always, using 5 gal of water, i wet the 5k block down with fish & kelp emulsions, a solo cup of pee, & liquid fulvic.

once i get the block expanded, i rub the coco between my hands into a fluffy sexy medium.

then i add: (all 8oz items are down to earth products)

8oz neem seed meal
8oz oyster shell flour
8oz bio fish
8oz bio live
1lb brown rice
1lb corn meal
mix well.

& for 30 days, i mix 1x daily.

i see no need to add the bti, castings, or granular mycos until the trash can stops giving off heat.

also, i cut the castings from the ass of the worm back to 15lb... as i am buying 60lb in 4@15lb bags... so that makes it easy.

plus, with regard to cooking the mix, the bio-live is super microbe/fungi rich. i cant see those microbes/fungi making it through a cook sesh though.

for planting, i cut this mix 50/50 with promix hp making sure to combine them together for even distribution.

and, as always, for all transplants i use great white (plant success).

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

cuts : gg#4, sour dubbs, wedding cake, irene, true cut of og, ogkb 2.0, green crack, ogkb, the 3, sfv x 4dd, fake91, stardawg guava

seed plants : nl x bb , cherry malawi, blue steel, platinum fire og, afghan kush, desconocida kush, silver crisp, alien apple warp, alcatraz og, cookie killer, angelica, auto dark purple

got a platinum fire og male in flower. wanna make some beans and spread the love.

not bad considering all the shit i been through.

bless to all my boys for helping a brother come back strong!! should be grabbing karmarado & blue dream in the future as well.

stoked to get some karma in my life:biggrin:

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Shit man, not bad, that’s a collection that surpasses most and quick. Nice work, only a focused motivated man can make things happen, anybody can talk but those that do the work are rare. For that you have my respect and here’s to those that are banging out the work in tents, closets, basements and rooms around the world. Keep it up!

Goats

livin the dream. sick lineup man! nice to see how quickly the community can get someone up and running again with some serious genetics.

U

useless.gardens

radiohead : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti6qhk3tX2s

"call upon the people. only the people have this power."

do good.
& good happens.
my luck. isnt luck at all.
its good people doing good things.
share the love when you can
cause you never know when
you'll need love in return.

~useless~

U

useless.gardens

flower:

platinum fire og male is toward the bottom left.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

oil burning piece of shit (though she runs good after i removed and cleaned the injector & replaced the filter). getting upgraded with a sick 96+ gas unit. once replaced with a smaller, more powerful, more efficient gas unit ...gonna get space back for the rectangular tents along that back wall.

ill get the space back here too. the larger tents for veg will go here:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
oil burning piece of shit (though she runs good after i removed and cleaned the injector & replaced the filter). getting upgraded with a sick 96+ gas unit. once replaced with a smaller, more powerful, more efficient gas unit ...gonna get space back for the rectangular tents along that back wall.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1916499&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

ill get the space back here too. the larger tents for veg will go here:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1916498&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I've been using propne to heat my hosue this winter and the money I'm saving is crazy. Gonna go from about $1800 a winter to prolly no more than $600.

U

useless.gardens

I've been using propne to heat my hosue this winter and the money I'm saving is crazy. Gonna go from about $1800 a winter to prolly no more than $600.
thats killer. they make LP kits for all the gas furnaces now. im not sure how the do that big ass tank though. never seen it done. but saving money is great when you own/rent a home/apartment. the cost for heating oil for a season isn't cheap at all. me, id get my money back (in savings over oil heat) for the new gas furnace in 3 to 4 seasons. win win.

this week gonna hit the home store and get some 1" chicken wire to make some screens. wanna run the biggest true og i possibly can & get it in before the weather changes. should have a 315w cmh in < two weeks. got a true in veg (2 gal) already growing super lovely. thinking my closet will hold a 2x3 screen (6 sq ft) & ill be able to get that upstairs pretty easy when its all filled in.

:dance013:man with a plan !

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

fucking freezing over here. wind is some brutal in my area. i feel bad even for the squirrels... if you didnt know, in general, italian people never throw bread, rice, or stuff like that in the garbage (or even the compost)... we feed the outside animals. i love it when the squirrels are feasting on bread in the cold like watching me through the window like... dude you the man!!!

cookie killer not looking like they want to crack. one in the trash. one i had to squeeze to break open a touch & drop back in water to soak. & one came up and looks real runty.

dropped 3 seedsman "cheese" into some water. not gonna waste the peat pucks. pulled the (fast) white widows too.

set up another closet for veg. should be ordering the 315w cmh end of the week.

cuts a flying!

forum cut in the works too !!! stoked !!! on my list for a hot minute, be hanging out with her for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgSr7CKmVw

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From now on im calling you mr.worebuck lol as you can see I've been rocking with soil but like you im upstairs with carpet so shit gets messy quick shit most of the time i was sweeping and vacuuming more then fucking with the plants,

Plus after seeing these plants beast out in hydro im done with dirt, tryna decide if ima keep moms in soil, coco or in a bubble bucket.

Finna go in my basement and hook up a 16 plant r-dwc system down there and see what i can do lol.

Seems you and dank frank are killing the soil game these days though , good shit !

HD/Lowes sells smallish mortar mixing tubs ~ 3 x 4.5 < $20, great for hydro too

LostTribe

Premium user
HD/Lowes sells smallish mortar mixing tubs ~ 3 x 4.5 < $20, great for hydro too

Bubble buckets are easy for mom's you can go any size container depending on how big you need them to be for cuttings.

I have been in hydroton drip with ebb flow for a decade similar to SoQuick's icmag is boring as shit thread only bigger buckets and minimal plants. Forgiving and less problems with high rez temps in bloom. I am looking at maybe switching the hydroton out for grow stones as I hear they don't leave that brown film residue.

If I had to try something else I would maybe try coco with dtw but really Im not into that. Messed with coco one time hand watering and it didn't turn out well.

I love not having to clean up spilt dirt water I can deal with.
Best,
LT

U

useless.gardens

gentlemen... today... my informer was arrested.

after tons of research and work i did, combined with being re-arrested when i got out as the f@ggot sent death threats via ecards to judges in my name, the cops picked him up.

my case on appeal... LOOKING STELLAR.

legal savvy galore. multidegreed & a lover of reading. you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

never fuck with a stoner cause you think they're stupid, lazy, or not in touch with reality.

cant tell you all the story of how... just know i worked for this guy and reported him to the health department.

he, in turn, found an old profile of mine on another weed growing site & lied to the cops about what i was doing.

in fact, we know the cops faked the affidavits & more... we have the hard proof.

better still... a gnark got his JUST reward. felony charges galore (identity theft, forgery, illegal use of a computer, death threats to the judiciary, stalking, and more). a slew of fucking charges. no way to bail out with millys in the bank (dude owned 3 restaurants) cause he's a flight risk.

i found him states away. and worked with detectives assigned to find this prick for the threats to judges. they added other charges as i wrote this very particular 110 page (thesis) affidavit about him with data i saved over four years. stalk me. i stalk you. fuck with me (or my boys) i will fuck with you & yours.

the cops... they couldnt even begin to locate this pussy... but the web, my friends, is a powerful tool.

found his other house in another state. found fake businesses he set up for tax cheating. and more.

stupid.
stoners.
dont exist.
we just play
the game a little
fucking different !

pay backs. best served any damn way you can get it.

fuck with the wrong people and you deserve to get all the drama you can catch.

i celebrated with a junior bacon cheese burger already.

still shitting in a bucket, though i got the plumber on lock for the last week of January, but LIFE IS GOOD !

ow yeah, cuts a flying... ca-caw... ca-caw... the bird will land soon & green crack, the 2.0, and blue dream (the real blue dream from the late 80s which is my cut returned to me... THANKS BRO!!!!!) be in the garden soon :)

my house after the pigs came through and left the door off. & then, big city nitty giritty, the street urchins came through and stole everything including the kitchen sink:

~useless~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts