What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo#3 X Banghi haze and GT

J

jaded1

Hi guys,thanks for the comments.
Congo's have had a couple of months cure now so will put up a smoke report on them!
1st up the sour lime/parmesan cheese girl.
Strange effect on this 1,find myself in closed eye dreamy state for 20/30 mins after smoking her.Have fallen asleep a few times but it doesn't last too long before i'm wide awake!Totally changes into a slightly racy ampetamine type high with some visual distortion.It hits hard and is quite intense and can get a bit much for some who've tried her as. that change of effect makes for a bit of a crazy ride!Personally really enjoy the effect but isn't my fave of the 3.

Will pop back with smoke reports on the other 2 and the Gt's soon

J

jaded1

Right,2nd of congo's has a very sour lime with some earthy,spicy smells.Taste is mouth coating sour,can have a drink 20 mins after smoking her and still taste it.
The most easy going high of the 3 with some electricity and tingling in the head and arms but no racy,wtf is happening to it.

The 3rd girl has sweet lime smell with some spiciness to it.Taste is sweet and spicy,some puffs have a mince pie type taste to them.Actually,her and 1 of the gt's are very similar in smell,taste and effect with the gt's smell having a lemon not lime smell.

High on both of them is a Strong,racy,wtf have i just smoked effect that i haven't experienced in a long time.Has an electricity that covers the upper body with some visual and hearing distortions.Coupled with the tachycardic effect and the racing thoughts is quite a ride!Lasts for a couple of hrs before finally calms down.
1st time i smoked the GT girl i made the mistake of finishing the whole joint and had a very uncomfortable couple of hrs of telling myself it's only weed and will end soon!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for let us know your opinion about the new Congo #3 x Bangi Haze hybrid, much appreciated Jaded1! :yes:

The goal with this hybrid was to produce a more african sativa dominant hybrid with stronger congolese sativa influence than our classic Bangi Haze and Congo releases, yet easy to grow indoors with a moderate flowering time.

I'm very pleased to hear your smoke reports, that was the kind of effects i wanted to enhance in this congolese hybrid: strong, mind shocking, electric/racy, with psychedelic effects.

Must be careful with the Golden Tiger :D Can catch you off guard and bring you to new realms where you can start to doubt whether your mind is really established in reality, and therefore induce panic attacks or even physical fading.

Thanks again for your interest in exploring our latest works!

Latest posts

Latest posts