What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Sour Dog

Sour Dog

ya! this one is awesome! im bummed i cut her from the line up, we culled them outa veg a couple months back now. whata mistake ;\ sure she might take 100+ days, lol, but if y'all could smell her and see the frost on her, you'd understand the true meaning of "head-stash". i think she is around day 85-90 in the pictures, i'd have to check, but she definitely has another 3 weeks minimum. the smell is Intense lemon/lime nose tingler, and the calyxes are drop dead gorgeous. loaded with trichs, and getting a beautiful swell to them.. once shes trimmed up she will be a stunner.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Lucifer OG f2

Lucifer OG f2

mmm mmmm new sneaker funk! smells like a shoe box, you know that clean new rubbery sneaker smell? i love how the best smells are always the most horrible descriptions... haha. she's definitely going to play with a Louie XIII x Fire OG male stud ;-) going to be epic OG genetics there! (sfv og/ha og x louie/fire og)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....hold on, got a lot more Lucy shots coming!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Casey Jones x Sour Bubble ix1

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble ix1

love me some casey! got a whole mess of her finishing up over the next month. snapped some pre-harvest shots as she was sitting in the dark for a couple days before the chop. couple different phenos, they are all pretty skunky smelling as they finish.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Number Nine & sisters...

Number Nine & sisters...

and of course i got more pics of these ladies ;-) god what a fantastic cross. Sure the Number Ten and Number Eleven might have no where near the frost content of Number Nine, but their stank and flavor is fantastic. i swear the Number Eleven is picking up diesel flavors ontop of her strong kush smell as she cures, its definitely going in a different direction than the Number Nine, which is all mint flavor/smell.

here's #9, 10, 11 in Veg getting ready for their chance to shine.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hotboxes

Man CDM big props bro this shit is off the hook for sure, I am interested in like 6 of the plants on your list as I have been thinking running a few of them this year myself it would be nice to see what I will be working with before hand. Keep up the great work man.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Avinash, hotboxes, ozzieAI -- thanks for stopping by y'all. I appreciate the comments andn kind words. hotboxes - feel free to throw some pics in here when u got those strains running.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update and pics CDM! Congrats on taking the Sour Dog to the finish!! I don't know of another 50/50 hybrid that takes 100 days... hope she rewards your patience.

I'm stoked to see those fat CJ x SB girls, got a bunch of these in veg (TY Lou!). Looks like you're gonna have dank out the ass man!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice rainy day to sit and read thru this, awesome to catch up w/ you!
Love the new handle! I'm old & catch on real slow...
Great assortment of stuff, and love your mix of cuts & seed-popping finds, good work! :good:

:lurk: :wave:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hah thanks HL .. so wait, you just realized who i was? tehehe.

got a few pics to throw up here tonight.. a few sexy number nine shots, and a few more of the regulars. im just tapin' my fingers and toes over here waiting for all these new projects in veg to pick up speed! the louie fires are actually quite vigorous.. i planted them same time as the grom bx1's, and as youll see in the pic below they are much slower veg'ers. the louie fires actually look pretty damn uniform thus far, and the leaves are suprisingly broad.. one of them seems to be a bit darker green than the others, and seems to have a leathery look to the leaves in person.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

candy chem... mmmmm... HL likes this one ;-) ....... i've got a nice patch of her, half of one of my rooms is stuffed with her. got 6 on a 3 x 3 table, and another 3 big ladies on the ground in front of the table. next to all this madness is the last run of skunk 1's for me. shes been good to me, but its time to let her go.. im going to hunt for some skunky funky madness before too long. its actually funny how closely she resembles the candy chem when growing, the buds looks different, but dog gon god damn the plants grow like one and the same ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here are a couple conn chem's that were tucked in here, just moved them next to the vert 1k's today.. such funky goodness, but damn this round she is really giving me trouble with the splotchy-leaf chem D shit.

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
got a couple shots of Number Ten next.. ppl tagging along know these 'Number Strains' are all stellar sisters found in a pre98 bubba kush x northern lights 5/haze seed pop a year ago. for those just popping in, well now you get it ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and now i will just bombard y'all will the number nine close up shots. had some sitting on the 'flush wall', so i couldnt help but snag a few pics. the smell on this one.. seriously guys, i cant wait for some peeps to try her.. but for now, ill just keep hyping it ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
and just a couple dab shots to finish off the night. had a great run this week, pulled almost 20g from 3 tubes! thats a new record for me.. there was quite a bit more 'fluff bud' and schtuff from trimming this past week.

picture.php

not a hair
picture.php

picture.php