What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Thanks hammer I almost forgot about this diary. Been goin thru some stuff lately and mostly post on ig

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope all that gets sorted out for ya. Its sucks being down and out. Been there. IG is more about advertising then catching up with online friends for me. I do most of my posting here.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Thanks for the visits my friends.
Sorry I've been mia I just have had a lot of things going on with me so I've been pretty down but I haven't forgotten about any of you. Just getting my self situated and back to action for the time being.
About to fire up a couple lights and begin looking for a new job. I'll be pretty busy I'm guessing but I'll pop on here a bit more. I'm feeling more like myself everyday!
So again thanks for the visits and messages
I got nothing but love for you all!