What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Hill Gardens 2021

Tynehead Tom

well let's see what I can get up to in 2021 :trampoline:
Did an 110 seed pop back in november and have been slow growing everything under a 1000W halide in a 7.5x7.5 ft room. All the males have been thinned out now and that leaves me with 41 females and one special male.
I popped:
-40 Rez SSSDH IX1 , got 6 females and kept 1 male
-20 Ill Eagle Fraser Valley Blueberry HP x atomic Blueberry NL got 10
females
-20 Biker Kush f2 got 10 females
-15 Old Grandpa Scratch f2 ( 'precious cut') got 7 females
-15 Old Grandpa Scratch 'precious cut' x Darlin's Net got 10 females.
So 41 females and kept one male.
Those Rez beans are old and germ rate to healthy plant was not great. Will be popping another round of those soon but in the meantime I soaked some beans the other day and have the vault open today trying to make some decisions LOL
I soaked and potted up so far:
- Karma 24K White 8 so far soaked 10
- Karma Headbanger 8 so far soaked 12
-Connoisseur Genetics Dead Chem Head (fems) soaked 3 and they popped and are potted up.

mulling things over and will add a few more to the list once i decide.

I'm mostly popping seed and thinning things down, culling anything and everything that isn't the "ideal"
I might do a small flower run indoors before spring gets here but my main focus is to end up with 40 or so nicely trained bushes for my greenhouse run this summer.

Stay tuned...... it's gonna be a fun season in the patch
:smoke out: :headbange

eyesdownchronic

well let's see what I can get up to in 2021 :trampoline:
Did an 110 seed pop back in november and have been slow growing everything under a 1000W halide in a 7.5x7.5 ft room. All the males have been thinned out now and that leaves me with 41 females and one special male.
I popped:
-40 Rez SSSDH IX1 , got 6 females and kept 1 male
-20 Ill Eagle Fraser Valley Blueberry HP x atomic Blueberry NL got 10
females
-20 Biker Kush f2 got 10 females
-15 Old Grandpa Scratch f2 ( 'precious cut') got 7 females
-15 Old Grandpa Scratch 'precious cut' x Darlin's Net got 10 females.
So 41 females and kept one male.
Those Rez beans are old and germ rate to healthy plant was not great. Will be popping another round of those soon but in the meantime I soaked some beans the other day and have the vault open today trying to make some decisions LOL
I soaked and potted up so far:
- Karma 24K White 8 so far soaked 10
- Karma Headbanger 8 so far soaked 12
-Connoisseur Genetics Dead Chem Head (fems) soaked 3 and they popped and are potted up.

mulling things over and will add a few more to the list once i decide.

I'm mostly popping seed and thinning things down, culling anything and everything that isn't the "ideal"
I might do a small flower run indoors before spring gets here but my main focus is to end up with 40 or so nicely trained bushes for my greenhouse run this summer.

Stay tuned...... it's gonna be a fun season in the patch
:smoke out: :headbange
hell yeah,

pulling up my chair

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
nice lineage and lineup dude

i wanna take a seat here for your OD session ;)

G

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

I am having a hard time deciding what to add to this pop.
it's a toss up between Dubble Baked (sour dub x ogkb) , Locomotive Breath (Chaco ECSD x OGKB) , both of these use Chunkypigs Cookieboi male. Everything I have grown that uses that male have been nothing short of fantastic plants. Then I have Original Diesel/C99 x ECSD/C99 made by a well known member here........ I want some serious sour seeing as I can't get my hands on any of Karma's new sour lines LOL
Hey if any canucks have a clone to spare from those karma SD lines...... :D

anyhow I'll decide on those today and can only fit 10 more seedlings into this rotation.
Haven't mentioned my moms..... Original Glue(GG4) , GG4 S1(useful seeds), P98 Bubba Kush, Fire Alien Kush (og raskal), OGKB 2.0, Grandma's Hashplant(bodhi) and Sixgun (darlins netF2). Gotta keep these girls maintained till spring as they will be in the greenhouse for sure.
I'll try and pull some favorites from the veg room for pics at some point.

Tynehead Tom

Decisions made and seeds are soakin :headbange

I had 5 beans left from the pack of Chunky's Bagseeds Dubble Baked so those were chosen.
And as I was sifting thru the bodhi packs a black baggie fell on the floor.... picked it up and it was a Karma Genetics tester pack of Skullcap Headstash,,,, thought it was empty but it held a few seed. Was sure I ran all those but there they are LOL
so that's it for seed poppin till 4-20!!

Gonna clean up my veg room so I can take some pics without shaming myself haha

:smoke out:

Tynehead Tom

here's some crappy pics of the stuffed veg room
only 1 male in the bunch not including the new starts.
Some plants will be culled as they show themselves to be finicky or runty.
I expect to thin the herd by 20% before the new starts are needing transplant.
I only want vigorous girls out of this bunch

not sure why my pics are sideways...... new camera.... hmmmm
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

I had to do a little vacuuming , that sunshine mix gets everywhere after a while LOL

Gonna try and do my light dep in stages again this year and more plants in 18 gallon totes than last year. I have been using the 2 holes in the ground which are roughly 65 gallons each but I don't think I need to do it that way based on last season's yield comparisons. I got just as much weed, if not more, from the big plants in 18gl totes vs the 65 gl holes.....
So I'm thinkin I will fill those in and that soil , once reamended , will fill 5 or 6 18gl totes.
It's a few months away but the greenhouse plan is on my mind daily.
My plant count this year for outside is 29med/4rec so I will be maxing that out for sure and any extras will find thier way down the road to a friend's place I'm sure :D

eyesdownchronic

here's some crappy pics of the stuffed veg room
only 1 male in the bunch not including the new starts.
Some plants will be culled as they show themselves to be finicky or runty.
I expect to thin the herd by 20% before the new starts are needing transplant.
I only want vigorous girls out of this bunch

not sure why my pics are sideways...... new camera.... hmmmm
View Image
View Image
View Image
ive had trouble uploading pics the right way too. i think icmag made some changes, idk.

G

Tom edit/crop your pics, save (they will save right way up) then upload.

Tynehead Tom

gonna try and post some pics later tonight but things are still in boring veg mode so this thread will have a slow start.
I am going to pull some plants, top them down and flip them. A couple bikers and some of the old grandpa scratch x darlins net I think. That will free up some space for the new starts.
speaking of the new starts
germination to above ground seedling wasn't great on the 24K and the dubble baked but whatever.... got some plants of both to play with.
new starts total
Headbanger = 8
Dead Chem Head (fem)= 3
24K = 6
Dubble Baked = 2
Skullcap Headstash = 6

So 25 seedlings to add to the stable.
Stay tuned , I'll have the small flower room set up in a few days, just rerouting some ventilation and doing some light leak proofing and it's game on

eyesdownchronic

gonna try and post some pics later tonight but things are still in boring veg mode so this thread will have a slow start.
I am going to pull some plants, top them down and flip them. A couple bikers and some of the old grandpa scratch x darlins net I think. That will free up some space for the new starts.
speaking of the new starts
germination to above ground seedling wasn't great on the 24K and the dubble baked but whatever.... got some plants of both to play with.
new starts total
Headbanger = 8
Dead Chem Head (fem)= 3
24K = 6
Dubble Baked = 2
Skullcap Headstash = 6

So 25 seedlings to add to the stable.
Stay tuned , I'll have the small flower room set up in a few days, just rerouting some ventilation and doing some light leak proofing and it's game on
Sounds like you got some nice stuff still...
Bummed to hear about that dubbie baked, I think I have a pack in the fridge I havent ran yet.

Tynehead Tom

I popped the last 5 seeds of a pack I started last year. Germ on the first 5 wasnt great either but i did get a fantastic female and a nice male. I made beans with those :D
Maybe I'll get a boy n girl again this time and hopefully i find another super sour pheno like the one from last summer. Shoulda cloned it but sadly didn't

Latest posts

Latest posts