What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

spigolaro

And without any controversy, what do you put in the announcements if you then do not send anything? The thing that turns me around is that I sent you my personal data and not even a reply. This is not serious, look I preferred that you tell me it is not possible but do not make me wait at all because I had already planned everything and I was ready to make a nice report and instead I waited in vain. This is also an experience that comes in that shit.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Update
Mine got slammed by the mould monster and by week 6 I had to take everything down and bleach everything.
I have clones from headbanger x Opg #1 and #3 which are now in 3L pots about to be bucketed up in the next few days, topped this time and have increased circulation by a lot… pics in the thread. Number 1 & 3 had the strong sour orange smell
3 x gelato/dosi x opg are at a friends place around 5 weeks into flower, I will get him to send pics

Koondense

Veteran
@spigolaro
My advice...always plan when you have seeds in your hands. You never know if and when they will come to you.
I had many great and some bad experiences but with RGS it was always a good one.
I guess you were unlucky with bad timing or something changed with how they give out seeds for testing.
For myself I know if there was no response I would not expect anything.

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
And without any controversy, what do you put in the announcements if you then do not send anything? The thing that turns me around is that I sent you my personal data and not even a reply. This is not serious, look I preferred that you tell me it is not possible but do not make me wait at all because I had already planned everything and I was ready to make a nice report and instead I waited in vain. This is also an experience that comes in that shit.
Hi mate I’m pretty sure seeds were sent out to you I wonder if they was siezer by customs on route but I definitely send seeds to anyone I promised always , seems very odd if I would of missed anyone out ..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just switched to flower
F75B3149-436C-4AF9-888A-9FC32AF02660.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Erdpurpz testers now in, re bucketing in next day or so….

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
#1 at day 55
View attachment 18792294
View attachment 18792295
8BE6048F-D822-4451-8747-D63986E1F86C.jpeg

A1B7BFCF-D821-4F6E-8F9D-6C9AD0ADC8F8.jpeg

3C4C6A31-9B8C-4769-87B7-28E051D4CF35.jpeg

Post in thread 'Headbanger x opg + (gelato x dosidos) x opg under Mars fce-4800'
https://www.icmag.com/threads/headb...pg-under-mars-fce-4800.18123369/post-18260000

scottelyaxe

Maybe we should add a note on accounts that have a proven record of following through on grow reports.

Also if some people can provide that they have quality seeds in there bank before sending them testers might be a good idea to? I lost my old account and am currently trying to build this one up. I have 15 plus year old seeds in my care I'm about to start growing in a greenhouse. I would love to grow some of these testers if given the opportunity. I would grow the testers outside. I have a few breeder packs, Double Thai, Vietnamese Black, Purple Haze and a few others. Pictures seek a thousand words.