What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
These are coming along nice mate,..

how do you water ?? can you get right round this set up you water by hand??

starke

These are coming along nice mate,..

how do you water ?? can you get right round this set up you water by hand??

Yeah, I water by hand with a wand running off a pump in my feed rez. There is no room to work and the ladies are only accessible from one side.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday marked the end of the third week of flower. The ladies have continued to put on bud sites and seem happy with their growing conditions. Running the feed at 1.0ec and have reduced the N by about a quarter. Stretch is about over and I still have some bare spots in the screen but this is do largely to trying to train both topped and un-topped plants under the screen. Temps running about 82 lights on and 74-76 lights off. Now that some fall like weather has finally arrived in Florida my humidity is down to about 55%. Planning on doing some defol tomorrow or Thursday. I'll throw up some more pics then.

The ladies last week:

View Image

Today:

View Image

A couple of young buds:

View Image

Peace,
starke

Nice scrog indeed starke. :good:

starke

Weekly Update Flower Day 35

Weekly Update Flower Day 35

Today completes week five of flower and the ladies are shining. The room has begun to smell of citrus in addition to the rotten gym sock funk and the ladies are beginning to stack nicely. The few bud pics below do not do justice to the frost that has begun to show. I've bumped the feed up to 1.2ec but am continuing the reduced N.

The downside to the SCROG screen in my room is that it not possible for me to reach most of the underside of the plants to defoliate. I am removing fan leaves daily on the top side, as I find them blocking bud sites, but I will have a good amount of wasted larf on the underside. I put an oscillating fan blowing across the top of the canopy this morning. This is in addition to the two already blowing underneath. Humidity in FL is a bitch, even in the winter, so I'm taking no chances on botrytis. Here's this weeks pics.

Peace,
starke

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

starke

Weekly Update Flower Day 42

Weekly Update Flower Day 42

Merry Christmas from me, the misses and the ladies. The ladies marked the end of their sixth week of flower today and continue to be happy. They are putting on weight nicely and if they run the full nine weeks are on track to be some chunky monkeys for certain.

Just a bud shot tonight. Merry Christmas.

picture.php

starke

Update Flower Day 49

Update Flower Day 49

Happy New Year to those following this thread. Today marks the end of seven weeks flower as counted from the flip. Pistils are browning up now but trichs are still clear. These ladies will probably go the full nine weeks for sure. Have some leaf tacoing going on but am sure this is a combination of low humidity and too much nutes. I cut the nutes back to .5ec yesterday and will begin a water only flush starting this coming weekend.

Here are a few pics as of this morning:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace,
starke

starke

Update Flower Day 56

Update Flower Day 56

Technically today is not actually the 56th day of flower. In looking back at earlier posts, I somehow gained three days when I did the update after returning from the Thanksgiving Holiday. Guess that's why they call it dope. :biggrin:

Anyway, at this point I don't think it matters. The ladies are beginning to wind down but continue to chunk up and add frost. They have been receiving ph'd, .2ec well water for the past 4 days and are beginning to fade. The smell in the room is difficult to describe. Kind of citrus and fuel with a dose of gym sock funk - and I swear a hint of pine. Can't wait to try a cured bud!

I'm checking trichs daily and am just this morning seeing a few random amber. I'm sure these ladies will go at least until next Friday, which will be the nine week mark - and maybe a little beyond. This is the part of the grow I suck at...PATIENCE.

Here are a few pics from this morning, before lights on:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
starke

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
They are looking fantastic mate , you not getting that orange Tangie sour funk??

Latest posts

Latest posts