What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Norhtern Lights in seed form

T

theJointedOne

Hey guys wondering if there were any proven nl offerings out there these days? Thanks :tiphat:

tequila_sunrise

I've never grown it out but I am interested in hearing what others have to say about this.

I know that Seni offers a NL by seed but it is expensive. I think nirvana does too?

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
The real deal NL is long time gone but you can find something nice like Dr Atomic's :yes:

Peace

=K

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Quality seeds NL was OK if you can find it,, otherwise Sensi Seeds have a nice line.

Ive never grown out an Northern Lights, although, someday I would like too... I remember being young, and that was the first kind I ever bought....that was a long time ago....But I have heard great things about Female Seeds NL.... One day, Im going to grow this Legend out....I have too....All indoor growers should grow out some NL seeds atleast one time....

E

el dub

I ran NL for years and miss her. Got the cuts from a friend who had been growing her out for years. He got it from another guy who had grown her out for years as well. And one day I got to meet the guy who originally gifted it to my friend many years back. He was amused to learn that direct descendants of his plants were still going strong after all of those years.

lw

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
im gonna be makin some beans with my 87omnl im lookin for a great male but may have to do s1s ill know in a few wks if the om has any seeds for me to pop in my search.

I picked up some Sensi in Adam in 2007 - I have a lady that is one of the best smokes I've had. Very hashy tasting - covered in sugar. The taste and high are very nice. Heard lots of good things about Dr. Atomics though. I'd love to try Sensi's nl5 x haze...someday...someday

T

theJointedOne

cool so far im looking at dr atomics and sagamartha's...anybody try their's? i think tony has a nl 9?

green-genes77

Veteran
Another rec for Dr. Atomic's version. Expresses more Thai influence than most NL, as NL#2 type strains will. Won't serve as a replacement for the old school NL, but is moderately reminiscent and altogether a better strain.