What's new

Roger Waters - The Wall Tour 2010

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I saw him two years ago I think it was, at the Excel in St. Paul. Awesome show.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
seen him in Holland and the Uk, but I'll be going again when they release the UK dates

SB7

Saw him last year... or was it the year before .... ( I was completely ripped ;-)) on his Dark side tour. Fantastic show... especially the flying pig with George Bush's name on it's ass.

Got VIP tickets for the WALL tour ... I can't wait.

I'll have Satori and F-13 entering curing a couple of months from the concert date.

SB7

oh shxt!! glad you started this thread!! i had no idea he was coming back to denver!! saw him last time.. hes still had it... see how a few years has done him... but even if you arent a fan, its worth every penny... GREAT SHOWS!!!

2 VIP tickets for the Ottawa show. Damm expensive but well worth it.

I tried to get to NY in the 80s to see the original show but got ass fucked at the border by US customs and immigration :(

Guess I shouldnt have told them I was going to see Pink Floyd.
Oh to be young and stupid again :D

Tickets arrived last Friday so everything is ok for the show. Its sold out in under 10 minutes if you were not able to pre-buy (snicker snicker). I have front row centre tickets.

Too bad its way in October but I can live with that LOL I know that I have a lot more than just a great fall harvest (crosses fingers) on the way.

Anyone else get tickets? Ticket stories?

johnny butt

Got my tickets Reverend!!

Gonna be seeing the show in September!!

I'm hoping to score some good stuff from Bonaroo this summer and thoroughly enjoy the freak fest come September :dance013:

See ya on the dark side of the moon :tiphat:

JB

I'm gonna try my hand at a schroom grow with the expectation of taking a few grams before the show.

Are they ever hyping it on my local radio station and its freaking in the FALL!

I have to admit.. Floyd only did 31 original shows with the complete band. It's a real shame they could not have reunited for this venture but without Rick Wright or lacking any of the original members (minus Syd of course) Pink Floyd is NOT Pink Floyd.

I learned that lesson the hard way with the Division Bell Tour.

It is not the same band I saw in Montreal in 77 for Animals for sure..

Roger was amazing for Pros and Cons. It was a bonus having Clapton on guitar. Snowy White and Clapton rock together.

Peace

I'm gonna try my hand at a schroom grow with the expectation of taking a few grams before the show.

Are they ever hyping it on my local radio station and its freaking in the FALL!

I have to admit.. Floyd only did 31 original shows with the complete band. It's a real shame they could not have reunited for this venture but without Rick Wright or lacking any of the original members (minus Syd of course) Pink Floyd is NOT Pink Floyd.

I learned that lesson the hard way with the Division Bell Tour.

It is not the same band I saw in Montreal in 77 for Animals for sure..

Roger was amazing for Pros and Cons. It was a bonus having Clapton on guitar. Snowy White and Clapton rock together.

Peace
I'm with you...I'm not sure Roger Waters is enough....

Much love to Syd Barrett.....

YES! and to Richard Wright.

Darkside of the Moon tour in 95? I can't remember if I went or not LOL! I'll have to check my Tshirt collection ROTFL!

Here is a very emotional David Gilmore honouring his friend at the OCA's. It's very touching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KjyQWKr80&feature=fvst

Here is a documentary on the making of Pink Floyd's the Wall.

Lots of anger in Richard Wright directed at Roger Waters. Understandable given he wanted to fire him (and actually did for the Final Cut) before the other band members kicked Roger out :laughing:

Pink Floyd - Behind the Wall Part 1 of 7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHi1YhKixJg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I've got my tickets, can't wait! I remember my first listen to the Wall, my Grandparents had an exchange student from Germany who brought the EU double album with him. That album had the Tigers on it. I taped it and listened to it on my Walkman over and over again.

By the time the Wall came out, the rest of Floyd were basically studio musicians to Water's muse. If there is any album (other than the Final Cut) Waters can do solo, it's going to be this one. Waters booted Wright and brought him back as a studio musician on The Final Cut. Wright wanted producer credits, which Waters didn't want to give.

Shame they can't all bury the hatchet. I've seen post Waters Floyd and Waters solo. I have always loved Gilmour, but at the end of the day, the Water's shows are just better. Sad but true.

SYD!!

I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like
It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

Brickie

Yeeaaah! I got tickets for november in philly. Great seats...one level above the floor.

Saw him for the dark side tour and was surprised what a stage presence he has. There was no standing behind the bass being moody. He rocked!

Latest posts

Latest posts