What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SATIVA PHOTO CONTEST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbrighton

Hey guys heres some 'jamaican grape' photos. these flowered for 68-70days in coco, and were fed with 100 organic dr horbys iguana juice line, and biobizz top max. cheers

and lets not forget some delicious bluesatelites that flowered purple after about 40 days without cooler temps. yummy. also 100% organic

urban

Erdbeer x Early Skunk mostly sativa pheno
7249Obraz_008.jpg

Bob Jones

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Here's some pix of couple of my World of Seeds Kilimanjaro plants outdoors in Oregon. They're described as 100 percent sativa, but the leaves are a lot wider than the Thai plants you can see in the background. Whatever the makeup, great plants, they're about 8' tall and 6' wide, flowering heavy at the start of September.

I decided to take some photos today (got a bit carried away actually LOL)

Malawi Gold (note the cheesy backdrop LOL):

Malawi up close:

Young Durban Poison:

Young Swazi:

Swazi male (in the process of being turned into a bonsai dad, this was a male that auto flowered on me. Don't know if I can get him back to veging)

Here’s something interesting, a purple hermie hemp plant. I planted a few industrial hemp seeds just out of curiosity to see how they looked. This mutant is about 5x longer than the rest and auto flowered. It was a little purple from the beginning:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Here's my Pacific Shark (Jade Mikado X Great White Shark) Sativa pheno...she got chopped at day 84

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-1.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-3.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-4.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Day_84_Flower-7.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark-2_Harvest.jpg

8378smiley-joint.gif

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome shots guys, here's an MxA scrog I'm running outdoors. I have 6 MxA's going outdoors, but this one is by far the most impressive so far. It's more of a sativa/indica than the rest and smells lemony.

Here's a close up.... flower week 5

B/R

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
here are a couple pix of my bagseed sativa. she still has a way to go

DSCN1357-2.jpg

DSCN1362.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.