What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Heya guys! Was chatting with Dutchgrown last night and we have been given approval for a Halloween Photo contest.
:woohoo: THANKS DG...

Here are the Rules...

:sasmokin: NO PICS SHOWING PEOPLES FACES ALLOWED.

:sasmokin: Pics must be taken by the user who submits them.

:sasmokin: Pics Don't have to be scary, but must be halloween related.

:sasmokin: All photos submitted must comply with ICmag Forum guidelines. (Guideline #1, and #5 in particular)

:sasmokin: Prizes will be Distributed through Seedbay.com

:sasmokin: The Contest is open to all ICmag Members, and the prizes are supplied by Head Seeds.

:sasmokin: The judging will be done by Head Seeds.

:sasmokin: Prizes will be :
1st place will recieve 1 package of G13-Diesel, 1 package of Casey Jones, and 1 Package of G33 bx2.
2nd place will recieve 1 package of G13-Diesel and 1 package of Fourplay.
3rd place will recieve 1 package of G13-Diesel​

:sasmokin: Photos may be submitted to this thread until Midnight in California on Oct.31, and winners will be announced Nov. 2nd.

So Put on your costume, or your pet's costume, or decorate your garden...

Have some fun with it...

Good Luck and Happy Haunting...:bandit:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool contest idea, Head!

A Freddy vs. Jason jack o lantern my buddy did a couple years back.

Some Argiope spiders, reminds me of Halloween.

Hail to the king baby!

Hail to the king baby!

Heres Ash from the Evil Dead movies about to chop up some buds for me!

Ash2.jpg

G

BOOOOOOOOOO SO SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BOOOOOOOOOO SO SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:sasmokin: HEY PIPELINE, sorry to yell mate.I liked your pics so much I dug up and scanned some I did about 10-12 years ago.
Your bud is a fine artist,tell him nice job on the JACK_O_, takes alot of time for sure.

Tha is a nice costume BTW Crunk, very creative.

Anyways. My son was right into gargoyles and batman when he was 3-5 years old ,so these are pumpkins I carved for him.

The spider is common on our way to our honey hole fishing spot and my bud snapped a shot of it this summer,"zipper spider" is what we call em.He just bought an amazing sony 8m dig with unbelievable zoom but he can't figure out macro yet.This shot was done in full optical zoom no macro.The pattern on the spiders back sort of reminds me of a demons face or something and the way it postures is very cool to me but creepy to alot of others. The spider is probably 2" to 2.5" long including legs.

Also have a shot somewhere of 3 what look to be faces or SPIRITS appearing in the flash glow ,beside my 4 year old daughter. CREEPY CREEPY.

Heres wishing everyone a HAPPY and safe HALLOWEEN .
Thx for the contests everyone. Great way to get everyone involved and participating etc.
BIG THX. :sasmokin:

Last edited:
G

great, may I/we use photoshop for the pics, or should it be a regular/non retouched pic please ?

zeeland

owl

owl

this is a baby long-eared owl witch I have rescued from the jaws of some farell dogs a couple of months ago. she might look scarey but she was a real cute one.

G

thank you...I read you too late.
I made this green icmag pumpkin, not sure that's what you expect to see but I ha fun

2001341776963115527_rs.jpg

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I've posted this a lot this year but what the hell...

This is NOT a contest entry, just a cute picture for the Holiday.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool! I wonder how they got their dogs to do that? Are those your dogs?

Last edited:
G

Its gonna be hard to compete with you photo-shop genius'. Here is a pic of my 404#er and my best friend Lucas. If my friends would all show up at the same time I can get it moved up to the house and get my carving started.

:wave:
Seed

rastamonunika

Sooo cute!

Sooo cute!

KGB47 said:
I've posted this a lot this year but what the hell...

Soo adorable! What type of puppies>?

Soo well behaved! You must be a good parent =)

lots of Love and Light
unika

Status
Not open for further replies.