What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Design Contest

G

I was wondering today if all the winner's got their prizes? Just wondering and making sure everyone got their prizes.
Take care,
BG

G

Attention Winner's​

For some reason non of the contest winner's have sent in their order's. I do know the deal with Foz and i know he's been busy and will be placing a order soon enough. What i don't know is where Xdox and Ruosk are at? Ruosk, if you see this. I PM'd you and if you could let me know if you sent a order in as of yet. As for Xdox, you aren't getting PM's from anyone, so i can't PM you. Could you post here if you placed a order as of yet? OK, Dutch and the crew at seedboutique are very busy. I'd like to try to get these order's done. If there is a problem, please just PM me or post here. I'd like to get you your prize. Please contact me asap. Thanks and i Hope to run a new contest soon.
Take care,
BG

G

Morning everyone, just checking to see if anyone has recieved their prize or prizes as of yet. I know there has been some problems and PM's have been sent. Just trying to figure out who has gotten their stuff and who hasn't. Thanks and I'm hoping to hear some good news. I know next time there is going to be some special instruction about mailing in your order to help with any confusing. I hope everyone got their order's. Let me know
take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts