What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sexist screen names

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HellBoy

feel like im never going to actually find love and all around me girls seem to be falling for egotistic prickmeats. morals dont get you anywhere when you can be a bitch and never get hurt yourself. - Clear & Blue

I don't agree in every case... believe it or not, there ARE some men out there who don't like those stuck-up "bitches" that act like their pussy is the Holy Grail....

Women SOULD NOT confuse a mans urge to merge as ANYTHING but that.... he does not "love" them... especially if they are a bitch. He just gettin his jollies...

After a YOUNG man has gotten the raging horomones under some sort of control...usually as he is approaching 30... his BIG HEAD takes over the THINKING department like it was meant to do to start with... (well, for the MOST part, anyway ...LOL!!). At that point... all the cute lil BITCHES become a source of great irritation to a man...kind of like a cutsy french-poodle with ribbons tied in it's head; yappin it's FOOL HEAD OFF... you just wanta PUNT the little rodent over the nearest high fence!!!

...I realized a long time ago... ppl get old and spend a LOT more "wrinkled" years together than they do "red-hot sex" years. If you are SMART at ALL... you will pick someone you (a)LIKE just as the ARE.. (b)..ENJOY having conversation with!! (..a BIG one for me... my first and only wife was a brainless blabber-mouth...drove me fkin NUTZ after a few yrs of THAT!! }:yoinks: (c) ..and you must RESPECT and TRUST you mate above all else.

Actually, I have extended that philosophy into what I consider to be the PERFECT attitude toward relationships that EVERY young person should be observant of... it would head off SO MANY broken hearts and lives... confused children... emptied bank accounts by soulless, money-hungry lawyers.. and ... unfortunately... a lot of abuse and murders as well.

....soooo... we get back to the "choice" part... what CHOICE is it when ALL of your friends have boyfrends and make you feel "litte" because you don't. What choice did I HAVE when all my buds were bangin it and makin jokes about MY manliness???

Peer pressure is an awsome presence and will make you do things that you NORMALLY would NEVER DO....

..that is prolly why I NEVER appear to be "in the game"... I'm not a bandwagon rider and NOBODY does my thinking for me... NO ONE BUT ME!! I keep to my space and I defend it... if I invite you in... it is because I LIKE YOU ...not because I think you can do something FOR me or give me hot sex...

If a REAL friendship leads to something else, so be it... but I never go in thinking of a final outcome I'm looking for at the expense of all else.

MEN are NOT the only guilty ones... I KNOW FOR A FACT that some women will do whatever it takes to "land" a guy... possibly... one they don't even care for much... because he is RICH or INFLUENTIAL. They think these attributes are automatically transferred to them by marrying him. NOTHING could be further from the truth.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that AF of my ex-GF INTENTIONALLY lied to her boyfriend (..a Dentist w/ a rich practice) and insured him she was using the pill when she was not. OF course, the inevitable happened and the guy...being a straight shooter and honest, did the right thing and MARRIED THE LYING, SCHEMING BITCH.

She got here "man, money, and security" ...and he got a lying ass WHORE who only does it for MONEY...

...sad shit, really ... and my GF would NOT let me tell him. (she KNEW about the "no pill" thing form day one... apparently, its a trick of the trade she didn't approve of but was reluctant to say or do anything about it...)

..makes ya wonder if it's even worth BOTHERING!

HB

i think stuff like that is funny as hell, i mean who wouldnt think a stick figure getting banged doggystyle till the head fell off isnt some funny shit? i mean come on, if it was a dude who had a small penis youd prolly laugh....right? right? i know youre smiling!
:)

anyway, foul, vulgar, offensive to the elderly, and hell even a hint of racism every now and then never hurts anyone(sept the people that are being made fun of, doh!)

so i say greengoddess sit back relax and let it be..."when i find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be..."

lol

C

clear and blue

cheers tokemon and green goddess for not straight laughing at that load i just dumped on this thread. think hellboy assumed that i was a woman because i decided to have a go at the male side, but in doing so hes gone and saved me from pointing out the other side of this wretched coin.

agree with alot of that but thought it would be too much shit for people to read if i got carried away writing up all my thoughts on this subject...

"If a REAL friendship leads to something else, so be it... "

thats what im kind of pissed off about. it seems to me that nowadays (and at my age) it always has to be the other way round. dont get me wrong, im as horny (although i get told im alot more..) as anyone else but i have this fucking malfunction or something where i just feel that its completely wrong to fuck someone you dont particularly like or respect, and then ask questions later.

dont think im old fashioned but if you can just tell a girl everything she wants to hear just to fuck her, it seems pretty dirty.so much so that youd be feeling guilty about it for a lot longer than the few hours of enjoyment you may get out of it.

when i can put testosterone to one side and think clearly (like to think im quite good at this for a guy my age), i realise that i miss love even more than sex. quite a trauma when you start to think that im wasting this stage of innocence because i cant stop thinking about finding something worth having.. call it soulmate, prize thats promised i dont know but its enough to drive you insane when everyone else is getting along just fine in its absence.

i know im not being very articulate but i find it quite hard to put feelings into words. as good as language is it still has a long way to go...

do think somethings fucked up in my brain because i had a real strong need to fuck since a very early age and had to supress it to not appear to be a perverted kid when all other kids were still making dens that had signs saying "no girls allowed" and then when kids started to get ready for it years later i was so used to surpressing it that i found i could take it or leave it. i mean i dont see anything wrong in jerking off.. its like having to take a dump or anything else almost.. needed to keep yourself maintained and your moods somewhat constant.

the strong feelings of needing to love and to be loved cant be surpressed the same way. need 2 people for love. and when my mindset always seems to be out of sync with those my own age im on the verge of losing it.

last time i felt the beginnings of love was when i was 18 with a 34 year old girl. began to understand each other on far more levels than she had with her husband but.. i was just out of my depth. i mean if things progressed and although our.. kind of spiritual-merging would continue to grow, could i live with the responsibility of a divorce and knowing that theres even more still than the spiritual side. at 34 she had far more experience of the world than i could ever hope to keep up with at 18.

shit im really getting carried away and off topic. im sorry

Underground Man

I am suprised that no one has mentioned a certain person who has a title that rhymes with navaho.

That is the most tasteless and offensive thing I have seen here.

C

clear and blue

id like to apologise to GG and all for that off topic crap above and get back on topic.

(having just lost a fucking essay by hitting backspace and going back a page this will be more brief)

seymour katz summed it up really. better the demon you know and all that.

censorship is not the way to go here (or...the ironyyy...prohibition). whether you take the view:
1. "that was disgusting.someone get him out of here"
2. "that guy has some real problems that maybe we could help him to get through"
3. "it cant be solely my responsibility to spend my life trying to enlighten every ignorant jerk in the world"

i dont think the answer is a clamp down on screennames. i mean where will it stop?

all "ism"s suck when your the victim (had a taste of racism for the first time in Turkey from people that dont even know me - which was a surprise for someone who travels alot) and its a long slow battle to gain respect.

forums like this are probably being prudent in limiting talk of trading weed etc on the open forums as thats likely to generate alot of interest from the wrong people and be a hindrance to the community.

really you can only hope that people will come around eventually as it rarely works to use force and for this particular breed of 'pseudo-machos' will probably lead to a kind of rebellion. can any old OG members remember ANUS (the nihilist whatsits) that for a while covered the forums in some pretty sick pictures. i think started by a few ignorant kids that had been banned one to many times..

"yeah ban me!ill only be back - and in greater numbers"

i think many people wish that we could all just get along and help each other out. i mean life means theres always going to be a point where you have to protect yourself and to hell with everyone else but when theyre not in that situation whats the need for being a bitch?? i dont know.

guess ive now descended back to trying to solve all the worlds problems and completely forgotten what i was talking about. why does that keep happening?

in the meantime maybe you could try to find some comical value in whatever is offending you. like in cartoons where they say to get over stage fright, think of the audience in their underwear or something. i dont know, ive gone in too deep and im not smart or wise enough to answer any of the problems i come up with.

much easier to be a bastard i tell you. easier on the head.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Cant we all just put on some Barry White and get down?

whitebarrymain.jpg

G

I dunno Verite and Hellboy ... are either of you a stick figure with a penis the length of your arm? I've vowed to stay away from guys like that ... they appear to have a rough side from what I've seen ...

C

clear and blue

GreenGoddess said:
... are either of you a stick figure with a penis the length of your arm?

i am.. in fact i find it very offensive that you would lump us all up into the same stereotype. i mean jeez.. one stickgirl loses her head and we all get a bad rep

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Hey, quit peekin in my window. And rest assured you appear to be keeping your vow considering we've never met. You know where to find me though,

Likes long walks, movies, thai food, and stick figure girls that dont whimper at an arm length stick figure dong slapping them across the face in public. Also must love dogs. [ literally, not figuratively.]

Motley

A screen name invoking oneself as a god(ess) could also be deeply offensive to a delicate religious sensibility.

If one does believe in an omniscient being like god.

The idea of a godess implies that gods are male. That is, by implication, actually quite sexist in itself. Works both ways.

Do you have a god(ess) complex and think that you are god like and that if your delicate emotions are offended by that you have been violated and therefore the violator must be admonished... as in your post.

lm just playing with words and ideas here, purely for effect. Short answer is we all have the ability to be offended and be offensive. Our emotional sensibilities are OUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. If you find yourself being motivated to negative emotions based upon the words and pictures posted by anonymous people that you prolly will never even meet, then that suggests personal issues in need of resolution.

In this world of rampant political correctness it seems that many will use their unresolved personal issues and sensibilities to admonish and control others. Sign of the times l guess, where people are too afriad to speak plainly and honestly lest the emotionally immature be offended.

Its easier to point the bone than stand in front of the mirror.

Try Buddhism... it goes a very long way in getting to the core of this stuff and getting rid of it.

G

Motley... you are talking to someone who is no longer a member and have removed their account... their question has been answered... anything can be offensive, its' all in perspective....

:ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts