What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do gardeners date safely?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I think it just depends on multiple factors. Each relationship is different and each individual has his or her own idiosyncrasies which may become intolerable to the other over time. This is where super heady chicks got a leg up on other girls. My girl's super heady,we've had our issues and moved past them,now she's into the garden and into the beauty of it....Mind you this was a dating situation that led to a relationship where we live with a garden together.

Greenmopho

420 friendly != felony friendly.

Just because a chic smokes, doesn't mean she will dig growing. Maybe at first, but as a relationship grows, priorities change and your large room dwindles down to sneaking a joint in the garage or shed.

It would be awesome to find a chic that was doing it up BEFORE you met. 'Mutually assured destruction, someone that knows the rules, the game and the potential.

Shouldn't really drag a citizen into your decisions, knowingly or unknowingly. You may have made the choice to do what you do, and she may ~say~ she understands whats what, but if shit goes down or that noid comes around, its not terribly fair for the other party involved.

But ya never know...when I met my girl, I was already doing my thing, smoking, selling, growing a little here and there, dreaming of bigger projects...Little did I know I was dating the daughter of an experienced old timer grower who ended up teaching me the ropes and bringing me into the family business....haven't looked back since....

R

RMCG

But ya never know...when I met my girl, I was already doing my thing, smoking, selling, growing a little here and there, dreaming of bigger projects...Little did I know I was dating the daughter of an experienced old timer grower who ended up teaching me the ropes and bringing me into the family business....haven't looked back since....

Lucky man.

C

cannagirl

two and they are both whores:D trust me you dont want either one of them!

immortal

hhhhmmm lost my temper, gf threw me out, mom tore down my microgro all i got was a bag of roots. Havent even got my grow equipment back.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

It just doesn't make sense, the kind of woman I would want, would never ever discuss or let on about growing. (Assuming she was a grower...)
Soooo...
WTF?
I have a real job, I have done well to completely keep my "secret life" a secret, no one would ever suspect, in a bizillon years, and that is the way my ideal partner would be, but if she was that way, I would never know so...?
It's a never ending circle, just as well assume that it ain't ever gonna happen, unless Wal Mart starts selling what I want for next to nothing, and since that ain't happening anytime soon....
I be Han Solo

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
having a missus that smokes just means my stash is half the size it would otherwise be.

;)

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
It all really boils down to trust. All situations are dependent on so many things its hard to say what to do. Because cultivation is still illegal I'd be on the side of caution. I'd much rather be free and single than in jail because of a lady not keeping a secret or getting angry with you.

-Funk

TLoft13

Dude, any girl that's gonna run her mouth about a grow after you break up or get into a fight is a total bitch anyway. You can't always assume that EVERY girl is like that, because that is DEFINITELY not the case. Some of us are JUST as tight-lipped as you are about shit. So don't make assumptions.
Yeah, but you're rare. Can't count how many times secrets i entrusted female friends and girlfriends with came back to me years later by the way of gossip.
Can't remember one time that happened with my male friends.

McLabia

I know this isnt matchdotcom but bear with me! ;)
I got a question for all you ladies out there...growers or not.

I have refused to even try and find that 'special someone' for the last 4-5 yrs and I'm starting to get a little lonely. Here's the deal:

The cons are:
-I'm horrible with 'small-talk'.
-I know I still have trust issues with people in general.
-I grow...and refuse to lie. I can bend the truth a bit, but not straight up lie
-I'm often percieved as shy, but those who know, strive for my level of true self-confidence.

The pros are:
-I'm kindhearted.
-Good looking.
-Intelligent.
-Financially stable.
-Honest and respectful.
Basically all the qualities women CLAIM they're looking for in a man. So much so, I've been literally stalked and sought after, by each of my ex's except 1 or 2 (out of 6-8)

...The question?...How does a reclusive grower date, without blowing up his spot, and still be honest with his date?

Even if I didnt grow, I have a hard time sparking up small talk so the greenery has REALLY impeded the process!

ANY advice could potentially improve my life, so please, tell me what ya think!?! Thanks for your time and forum space! :tiphat:

Haha, I feel your pain even more man, cause Ive actually been TRYING to date, but it seems as the females that Im interested in dont smoke, and dont like me smoking even though Im medical. Its a pain in the ass, when you figure it out, pass along the advice. haha.

i have the answer to this... find a way to get your partner to commit a crime with you. setup something to happen just by accident and keep evidence. tell him/her if you ever tell anyone about this after we break up then i go to the police about what you did... haha not as dumb as it sounds. no, the only thing i will add is how important it is to find a mate who isnt an idiot. even if you trust that person with your life if theyre a block head then all bets are off.

Latest posts

Latest posts