What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzo

Veteran
Very nice Red! :woohoo: Love the greens in the last one. Lots of good ones so far, gonna be a tough decision. :chin:

peace out

bONZ :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
oops you snuck another one in there on me before i finished my post, right on dude!

bONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Awesome kali! very cool. If i were you i would make "pure kush company" bigger than "quality genetics" you could give it a whirl just for shits and giggles.

bONZ

Nice one ambre, simple, elegant and eye catching. If I was voting id be torn between you and red so far. Sadly I am an artistic retard so you wont see any entries from me, but im loving everyones efforts

G

Couple more,without Suge's input it's purely guess work!!There all good guy's!!

:wave:

G

Thanks,
I'm partial to this style,but I've about exhausted all my super powers!! :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Red the ones with the hand logo in the middle are bad ass..very nice work man.. :yes:

G

I agree, those are just awesome. I think they would look pretty damn good on a seed pack or a card inside the pack. Good job

G

I don't know about that, but i do like the one on the right Indigo. I think it's a very shape and eye catching logo.
Take care all

G

I like the hand, too, but where did it come from? I've seen several people over the last few months using that as an avatar. Is it copyrighted?

G

LOL,nah,no copyrite,but i did find it on the net,it was a wallpaper tile i polished up a bit and played with!

sugenite

WOW!! they all look great!! thanks alot guys!!

Its a tough choice to make.. i dont really have a theme in mind or anything...but the name The Pure Kush Co. is simple and classy i think so the logo shud be too.. logo will be for internet use and maybe seed packs one day.. i cud easily chose one of the above but im an indecisive stoner sometimes and need a few more joints and choices to feel good about any decisions :bongsmi: ....anymore ideas?

kilacaLIbud

i like the hand to..but its someone else's idea..ive seen the website where the guy who makes that ..i forgot his name but he has his own site and several of the same images..iono i think that hand has been played out also...

HERES COUPLE MORE

or simple

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.