What's new

Snypette's Perpetual Musical Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Getting some nice weights:D

I think there's some crystal build up on my camera lense :/ Pics seem more blurry than usual. can't wait to get a new real camera!:ying:

Looking good Snypette. Yea the bugs suck, I'm battling mites and aphids. The C99 is looking amazing. Keep it sticky ma.
Hey Cher thanks for the kind words and good luck with the buggers!
:dueling:

Snypette

Veteran
Today was a very good day and i'm feeling really good right now:) I got a part time job and have worked there for a few days. Today i met the owner for the first time (he's never there) and showed him some of the things/work i've been doing there and told him about some ideas i have to make his company and the companies appearance better, and attract more clientel. He told me he thought i was really smart and have a good head on my shoulders and he liked my ideas and what i've already done. =D
I know my ideas can bring his company a lot more money and he recognized that. And this dude is mad rich.
It's nice to switch things up and do something different (on the side or course;) my ladies are always my number one).
Good vibes going outttt:D After work came home and did some harvesting, Snype cooked me dinner:kiss:
got a 6 pack, smoked a joint.
A bit more work and then time to sit back and relax.
Good day:)

Those babies look greasy! :yes:

seems like they enjoyed the tunes snypette! Good Job!
Thanks eddie!:smoke:

G

Guest3498

I've gotta say that I really respect your and snype's attention to detail! All the meticulous note taking, observation, and care really show in your grows. Good day and great job!

Snypette

Veteran
I've gotta say that I really respect your and snype's attention to detail! All the meticulous note taking, observation, and care really show in your grows. Good day and great job!

Thanks vado:wave: You can't go wrong with recording as much as possible for future reference:) Good energies and welcome to ic!

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
snypette :wave:

howz it gal ;)
?
real glad to hear your work is appreciated and made you feel good
:yes:
after money its my second priority making a job intresting/ precious
but in fact only wanna let u know

nice harvest
&
:lurk: --> im inn

greetz and stay high

hans :joint:

Last edited:

Snypette

Veteran
snypette :wave:

howz it gal ;)
?
real glad to hear your work is appreciated and made you feel good
:yes:
after money its my second priority making a job intresting/ precious
but in fact only wanna let u know

nice harvest
&
:lurk: --> im inn

greetz and stay high

hans :joint:

Yea i love getting paid stacks for doing something i love, can't beat it. Thanks hans, puff & pass.

Snypette

Veteran
Thanks DB!

I haven't been able to get online much but i will be starting some of my strawberry Diesel 99 soon. These are the first seeds i've ever bought so i'm excited:ying:

I don't know if i posted about our kitten in this thread, me and snype bought a siamese 3 week old kitten from a drug addict off the street. He is doing so much better here are some pictures..

When we first got him (note his right eye):

Past month:

Now:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
looks like a nice harvest , nice to have the best of both worlds , work and tcb, always leave me feeling good a full day work then home, to work on the ladies....any #'s yet?,how many lights you rock in there?,.....
good on ya!
peace TS

Snypette

Veteran
sweet ass grow there snypette. was wonderin wat type of high u get from the C99 thnx?
thanks benjuanman. it was very uplifting, great for smoking the during the day.
& Welcome to IC:)

looks like a nice harvest , nice to have the best of both worlds , work and tcb, always leave me feeling good a full day work then home, to work on the ladies....any #'s yet?,how many lights you rock in there?,.....
good on ya!
peace TS
hey teemu how you doing?
What is tcb? i may be totally off but, to count bills?
i don't have the numbers in front of me but they're written down at the spot, an estimate is 2-3 ounces per plant. The buds were really nice, the perfect density (imo). My people were loving it, it was gone so fast. The room they were in had 2 1000w hps but there were a bunch of other plants in there as well. They got great light though, not over crowded. ;)
nice job on the cindys and even nicer job on that little kitten!

give love! :)
thank you sp, and thanks for stopping in:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts