Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Strains growing:

Cinderella99
germination date: 5/10/2010

Flava Flave x Supreme Skunk
Germination date: 7/1/2010

There has been a change of plans and i will no longer be purchasing an LED light. Instead i will be getting some space under 5 1000 Watt HPS lights spread out in 2 rooms. There will be new strains added when time and space permits. Props to Snype for the space and to everyone for their comments, support, and advice! :respect: Now let's grow some buds!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alllll right snypette!! ....goooood luck with your grow, show us some pics, we will love it :)

TheBudFather

Wow...Snypette in the house!!!... I'm sure everything will turn out amazing, especially with Snype at your side... C99= Amazing!
Good Luck Chikka! x

Snypette

Veteran
Welcome Snypette! Cute name, cute avatar! Can't wait to see this grow!:cathug:

Thanks girl you too! The seeds should be ready v. soon, today or tomorrow!

this one is bookmarked :)

not enough folks are comparing LED's to HID's

What type of LED are you using? if you dont mind me asking :)

For real, that's why i'm taking matters into my own hands. I always hear complete opposites when it comes to LEDs. Half the people i've talked to or things i've read say they are way more efficient and you can get a 2 or 3 grams per watt if you know your stuff. The other half says the LEDs are a hoax. As far as the type i'm not sure yet i havn't purchased it. I'm waiting to graduate high school (getting some $$ from the family). And i'm not sure what type to get regardless, i'm trying to figure that out.

Good luck to ya Snypette!! I am looking forward to seeing the grow as it progresses!

Thanks for your suppoprt!:jump:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Just my 2cents get a led from hgl....u will do great with a 205w or 345w!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey whats up Snypette....since u dont have enuff posts to pm yet i will send one to Snype instead!! Check it out and get back to me when u do :)

TommytheCat

Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and watch this grow! I'm very excited to see this. Best of luck, and please do keep us updated.

smokefrogg

Veteran
very cool, subscribed

curious which brand and model led you're planning on getting

hgl...hmmm......based on the sales rep's responses to people on this forum i would find it difficult to support that particular led vendor, customer service is a huge deal to me, for some it doesn't matter...i'm in the market too, so i'm just enthralled by any comparisons and whatnot

whichever you go with, i hope it kicks ass and exceeds your expectations!

Snypette

Veteran
Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and watch this grow! I'm very excited to see this. Best of luck, and please do keep us updated.

Not at all and thanks!

very cool, subscribed

curious which brand and model led you're planning on getting

hgl...hmmm......based on the sales rep's responses to people on this forum i would find it difficult to support that particular led vendor, customer service is a huge deal to me, for some it doesn't matter...i'm in the market too, so i'm just enthralled by any comparisons and whatnot

whichever you go with, i hope it kicks ass and exceeds your expectations!

ya the research i've done on that brand doesn't look to promising, but i'm not using the LED for veg so i have some time to figure it out, and i hope so too! i'll be pissed if i spend the extra money for the LED and don't get over a gram a watt. but we will see!

Snypette

Veteran
Update!

Update!

To start the seeds i used light warrior seed starter. So far 8 out of 11 of the C99 popped and have all made it safely above ground (the 3 that didn't pop are still in there plastic bag just incase). After labeling and watering, i faced a few that were performing the leaning tower of pisa act away from the light to straighten them up.

Here are some pictures of the progress..

safe in their dome^

all 8 are above ground^

Light Warrior Seed Starter

Snypette

Veteran
Update!

Update!

All of the kids are between 2 and 3.25 inches besides #1 who is struggling. Everything looks green and healthy besides #6 who has some yellowing. All air holes on the dome are now open.

Edit: The dome is now off the tray..

Status
Not open for further replies.