What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST 2009

Bemysnugglemate

My holloween photo entry

My holloween photo entry

m_a38ed782b5b5404ebaf1b4f06cad8dab.jpg

My Husband, This was him on his way
to work.:woohoo:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
I thought I would submit this pic of the roots in my fogger system. When this pic was posted in my thread it got several spooky comments, somehow the fog has made a skull between the roots..

picture.php

VOLCANO COSTUME!!!!

VOLCANO COSTUME!!!!

here is my costume, i submitted it last year (and was robbed of my prize), but Im not holding a grudge and am reusing it this Halloween, so I will resubmit it for the contest.

n1927212_46563879_45051.jpg

IMG_07741.jpg

IMG_07762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GREAT idea Head!!!! I too am working on my submission, now I am scared that doobie is getting in on it, lol.
PLEASE tell me at least WHERE those pics #12 and 13 are at in your reference post Head? The 2 cemetery shots? O need to out anyone, just an idea where. I have a ......"thing" for cemeteries....lol, and those are absolutely STUNNING pics.

have mine in here soon!

good vibes

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great costumes everyone. I have been out looking and can not find anything even close to Yoda dog. Nothing fits bummer. That Yoda costume was a bitch to get on him he may not look it but he weighs 80lbs. I was looking for something a bit more scary oh well.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
GREAT idea Head!!!! I too am working on my submission, now I am scared that doobie is getting in on it, lol.
PLEASE tell me at least WHERE those pics #12 and 13 are at in your reference post Head? The 2 cemetery shots? O need to out anyone, just an idea where. I have a ......"thing" for cemeteries....lol, and those are absolutely STUNNING pics.

have mine in here soon!

good vibes

Those are Eastern European cemeteries.
And those are stunning pics...
Last time I ran this contest, competition was stiff.

L

LolaGal

The Princess of Pot Is Stranded in a Castle. Where is Prince Charming?

The Princess of Pot Is Stranded in a Castle. Where is Prince Charming?

Here is the poor Damsel in Distress. She lives in a tower tending her crops.
picture.php

Then one day The Damsel heard LEO approaching....

picture.php

Photorikki

I've been looking all over for my Halloween pics for over a week now but finally had to rescan the negs.
My favorite thing is to photograph people.
And its easy on Halloween because people want to be seen.

Hope you enjoy them.
Happy Halloween!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php