Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > Awesome Event!

Thread Title Search
Awesome Event! Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2019, 02:05 AM #1
meltybubble

meltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nicemeltybubble is just really nice
Awesome Event!

What can I say, it’s been so good catching up with some and having the chance to meet others also at this special cup.

The standards were really high in mi opinion, some weren’t good but not so many.

Got tomorrow to finish up scoring and and really looking forward to the events.

To all those and new, enjoy these last times and let’s have the biggest smoke out on 420.
I did wish to ask why we did not go to mon ami? It is a beautiful club, I went as did others.
Lovely airy club, very clean with a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend mon ami for those with time to visit.

meltybubble is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:19 PM #2
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, glad you enjoyed the event. Wish I could've been there.

Results are up now for participants to view, or will be shortly after the winners are announced at the event.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard

Last edited by Skip; 04-20-2019 at 08:52 PM..
Skip is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:35 PM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Maybe it'll be in the USA some year? Glad those attending had a blast.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:18 PM #4
sourkush

sourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nice
Thanks for your kind words Melty
sourkush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2019, 03:51 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
A USA icmag cup is totally possible
rolandomota is online now Quote

Old 04-25-2019, 04:29 AM #6
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltybubble View Post
What can I say, it’s been so good catching up with some and having the chance to meet others also at this special cup.

The standards were really high in mi opinion, some weren’t good but not so many.

Got tomorrow to finish up scoring and and really looking forward to the events.

To all those and new, enjoy these last times and let’s have the biggest smoke out on 420.
I did wish to ask why we did not go to mon ami? It is a beautiful club, I went as did others.
Lovely airy club, very clean with a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend mon ami for those with time to visit.

hey meltybubble,

was good seeing you again man, glad you had fun. lots of judging this year.

i wish we could have had SIMS tribute at mon ami, but alas it wasn't to be. i did ask more then once.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote