What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank You ICmag

I just wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for this community. I had been lurking for a while before I joined, but ever since I signed on the group of you have helped improve not only my skills as a grower, but also expanded my music collection and recipe collection. The lot of you have been amazing, supportive, mature and informative, and I'm grateful for all of it.

Thank you for making a shy gardener feel welcome, wanted, and far less alone. Namaste. :thanks:

whitebear

agree with all u say bro. im newbee on this site too, but i felt im in love with this community, ppl here are so positive and responsive to problem of other ) :trampoline:

I agree. ICMAG is such a wealth of knowledge. Some of the people here..... Its kinda hard to believe some of em exist cuz theyre SOOOO advanced/out there/extreme. Love it.:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
Yes.this is without a doubt the best community on the web.maybe even in the world.love you guys!

CoCoSativas

Ive been to other forums, this one is excellent because the staff keep it troll free, its all about the information here. More my style than any other forum. Elsewhere the trolls run wild

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Ive been to other forums, this one is excellent because the staff keep it troll free, its all about the information here. More my style than any other forum. Elsewhere the trolls run wild

Coco I see you ain't been hear long....trust me homie wee have our fare share of trolls hear on icmag...some real funny ones others are total planks...you just got to learn to roll with the punches..or the good old ignore them....they never last to long...the good peeps sniff them out real fast....and just like in life...the cream alway rises to the top

Enjoy your time hear on icmag however long you plan on staying around

Keep it green
Highlander

CoCoSativas

Coco I see you ain't been hear long....trust me homie wee have our fare share of trolls hear on icmag...some real funny ones others are total planks...you just got to learn to roll with the punches..or the good old ignore them....they never last to long...the good peeps sniff them out real fast....and just like in life...the cream alway rises to the top

Enjoy your time hear on icmag however long you plan on staying around

Keep it green
Highlander

They dont last long, thats the key. Ive met a few trolls here. One in particular i dislike with a name spelled backwards. Not your traditional troll, but still a troll. Hes wack.

Ill be here as lin as im welcome. I like the general attitude here and the lack of tollerance for trolls. I was a rollitup member, what a gong show. Just a pile of shit... If anyone here has had the immense displeasure of encountering "uncle buck" well you can guess why im not at riu anymore. They let 50000 pots trolls keep on going... Not my joint. Its a total newbie forum anyway, some decent growers, lots of cool characters but lots of bums too.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Ditto, love this community! I've been around going on 8 years now and I keep coming back. I've stuck my head in other forums but have always been a local here. I don't see that changing anytime soon either.

:yes:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have to totally agree!! Attempted other sites, but vibe or replies made me be exclusive, only to ICMag and forums, friends I've made here, customers as well.

Thanks one and all.

It ICMag growing and going!

aridbud

Skip

Veteran
They dont last long, thats the key. Ive met a few trolls here. One in particular i dislike with a name spelled backwards. Not your traditional troll, but still a troll. Hes wack.

Ill be here as lin as im welcome. I like the general attitude here and the lack of tollerance for trolls. I was a rollitup member, what a gong show. Just a pile of shit... If anyone here has had the immense displeasure of encountering "uncle buck" well you can guess why im not at riu anymore. They let 50000 pots trolls keep on going... Not my joint. Its a total newbie forum anyway, some decent growers, lots of cool characters but lots of bums too.
Speaking of trolls... You're going to have to quit with the rude insults (posted elsewhere) if you want to stay.