What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Biobizz Pre-Mix and DirtWormcastling together

jrelax

I want to try this combo all so.

Any one did this in organic indoor soil before?
How was it?

i Have found this info now
The both is recommendet use sametime PreMix+Wormhumus

Pre-Mix Is a dry fertilizer comprised of 100% natural ingredients derived from organic matter, rock meal and trace elements. This microbially active blend was formulated to guarantee vigorous growth, abundant flowering, and maximum resistance to disease and fungal attack.

Make your own soilmixture: (50 litres)
- 50% pottingsoil or Coco-Mix (25 litres)
- 30% perlite (15 litres)
- 15% BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus (7.5 litres)
- 5% Pre-Mix (2.5 litres)

Important: mix good and evenly.

i was thinking try this:
50%dirt
15% coco
15% perlite
15% Worm-Humus 7.5L
5% Pre-Mix 2.5L

or maybe
Maybe 10%coco and 20% perlite is better?
They recommend perlite self, anyway i like coco a bit too

h,mmmm

i think that all other extra nutriens must be used only 25% veg
and then half max dosage 50% in flower.
Newer more, and also not so often as usually.

More times with water only than normally also is important i think
?` Be very carefull with extras is important maybe?

In the end this is simplier if it works
and price is about same as normal feeding fulldosage

premix-biobiz.jpg

WORM%20HUMUS.jpg

The pre mix is avaible as 5litre , or 20litre
the Wormhumus is avaible 5litre and 40litre sack

Biobizz Worm humus is an organic additive composed of 100% worm manure. Using Biobizz Worm Humus enhances any growing media with additional trace elements, enzymes, minerals, mycorrhizal and Trichoderma.

I also know a guy who made it halfrecommendet dose
about 3% pre mix only
and 7% worms

this work perfekt he say that time, couple years ago
he also had 25-50% extra organic liquids by nutewatering sometimes

-

Have some try this?
how do you use it?
does it works?
How was it?

Last edited:

jrelax

i will even put in videolinks

so you can see how the products look like

pre-mix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFCBbT-XBFE

this is not english, sorry, i did not find english video., Try find english and put it in here please. help :)

worm humus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJnvLoEAqVU

This brand is awaible world wide today, every country.
You find it easy

Me self got 3shops selling this near me, so it never ends. I can always find it even is 1 shop is sould out sometimes. No problem for me

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Make your own soilmixture: (50 litres)
- 50% pottingsoil or Coco-Mix (25 litres)
- 30% perlite (15 litres)
- 15% BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus (7.5 litres)
- 5% Pre-Mix (2.5 litres)

Important: mix good and evenly.

i was thinking try this:
50%dirt
15% coco
15% perlite
15% Worm-Humus 7.5L
5% Pre-Mix 2.5L

or maybe
Maybe 10%coco and 20% perlite is better?
They recommend perlite self, anyway i like coco a bit too

h,mmmm
Confucius say... if you not do before, do as I say. Then when you become better, see if you can tweek it!

A lot of good recommendations have occurred in your threads. I'll try that. Then someone else comes along and... I'll try that. Choose a method and study what is happening, what happened and how it was remedied. If something needs to be changed next time do it a little at a time and, await the feedback from your plants. If you modify several areas, which modification caused such and such a reaction. You can't tell because you have too many "manipulated variables". Too many cooks spoiling the broth.

Time for being an AH. Why do you keep insisting in adding coco to a soil mix?

jrelax

Hello S56

i Believe its good have some coco in the soilmix.
There is also professional soilmixes ready with little cococoir mixed in soilbags
see here
example
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hydrogarde...3E7KCJ0KQ0S&psc=1&refRID=B1W9R5E6K3E7KCJ0KQ0S

Canna BioTerra Plus Soil Mix 50L Bag
Specially designed and formulated for use with Bio Vega and Bio Flores or Terra Vega and Terra Flores nutrients
Composed of different high grades of peat, bark and coco coir
Change to Bio Flores after the first signs of flowering appear and if using artificial light, after changing the day length
Made to the high RHP quality mark standard
When used with these nutrients, new and experienced growers alike will achieve the optimum results possible

My soil i buy dont contain coco at all.

I know that coco keeps sugar/molasses extra good also.

I also see more white roots if you have little coco also. 10-20%

Also i know professional Seed Breeders that won many many canna cups recommend add lite coco also in the dirt. Some say upp to 30% coco is fine mix with 70% dirt.
They dont recommend Perlite at all some of them.

S56 what is your personal soil mix favorite?
What, and how much do you add when you make your 10gallon soilmix
best for me if you can say in litre. like 40 or 50 litre, how you mix that?
, anyway gallons work also

nice to know how you do it, i can try this too then exactly same
and compare to my personal mix :)

jrelax

Here is even more about have coco also in soilmix
Most times they call it Supersoilmix

Also professionals use it
see here

https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/how-to-make-super-soil-for-cannabis-plants

Biodiversity is the key when it comes to building a proper organic medium. Soil life thrives on diversity. That being said, there are a few things to keep in mind with building a soil that caters to growing cannabis.

How to Amend Organic Soil

An organic soil can be amended with only a handful of ingredients, such as the following:

• Compost
  • An organic base material such as peat moss or coco coir
  • An aerating agent such as perlite or vermiculite

RELATED STORY
Growing Cannabis Indoors vs. Outdoors: 3 Key Differences

There are many variations to this sample amendment, and picking the right one will depend on what your plants require. For instance, many choose to use vermicompost (worm castings) for their super soil. Subcool from TGA Genetics starts his recipe by incorporating a base potting mix (in his case, Roots Organics potting mix) containing coco, peat, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, and more. He then amends this mix with a handful of other beneficial organics in order to boost biodiversity while also providing key nutrients resources for cannabis.

The following organic soil mix has been made popular by Subcool, the founder of the TGA Genetics seed bank, who has been experimenting with organic mixes for over 20 years. While this is by far not the only working soil mix out there, this one has been tried and tested over years, and shown to consistently produce amazing results.
Subcool’s Super Soil is split into two separate layers. These are the base soil and the super soil. The base soil is high-quality store bought organic compost that acts as a nutritionally balanced top layer for a young cannabis plant to thrive in. The super soil acts as a highly concentrated nutritional layer at the bottom, far below the roots. By the time the roots begin to venture into the super soil, the cannabis will be developed enough to handle the large amounts of additional nutrients.
By having two layers of soil, the plants will have everything they need throughout both vegetation and flowering - with water being the only thing left to add.
-------------------------------------------------------------
------------
-

https://www.zamnesia.com/blog-growing-cannabis-outdoors-best-soil-mix-n227

-
Choosing a base soil

Firstly, the base soil must be selected. This will act as the top soil, and the base ingredient for the super soil. High-quality organic compost should be used for this, and it is important not to skimp on cost - the better quality, the better the final results will be.
The central idea here is to start out with a rich compost that already packs a punch, but not so much as to overload young plants. Check out the ingredients before you buy; subcool describes his ideal compost as containing as many of the following ingredients:
Lignite, coco fibre, perlite, pumice, compost, peat moss, bone meal, bat guano, kelp meal, greensand, soybean meal, leonardite, k-mag, glacial rock dust, alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour, earthworm castings and mycorrhizae.
Most likely you won‘t find this exact composition in your garden center, but any combination of these elements will work well.
Creating the super soil

Once you have a base soil selected, it is time to create the super soil. These are just quantities to start out with, adjust as needed. For the super soil you will need:

• 4 large bags of base soil (high-quality organic potting soil with coco fibre and ideally, mycorrhizae)
  • 5 to 10 kg of organic worm castings (worm poop)
  • 1 kg of blood meal
  • 1 kg of Bloom bat guano
  • 1 kg of steamed bone meal
  • .75 kg of rock phosphate
  • 1/8 cup Epson salts
  • 1/4 of cup azomite (trace elements)
  • 1/2 of cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • 1 tbsp of powdered humic acid
If your base soil has been heat treated or sterilized, it is a good idea to add in the previously mentioned Bactrex and Mycotrex mixes.
To create the super soil, mix up all of these ingredients:
1. To begin with, you will need a clear area to work in.
2. Either place down a tarpaulin or large plastic kid’s pool to do the mixing in. If you are not one for physical labour, then it is also possible to use a clean cement mixer.
3. Create a mound of base soil (a few bags) in the centre of the tarp/pool.
4. Spread the powdered nutrients onto the top of the mound.
5. Add another layer of base soil onto the mound.
6. Spread the bat guano onto the top of the mound.
7. Add another layer of base soil onto the mound.
8. Continue to add layers of ingredients followed by layers of base soil until everything is used up.
9. Now it's time to get dirty. Put on your boots and using a spade, mix everything together vigorously until it’s just one homogenized substrate. This might take up to 20 minutes of intense work, but it is a very important step – the soil will not be effective if it is not mixed thoroughly.
10. The soil mix is then spaded into large plastic garbage cans for storage.
11. Add 10 liters of water to each garbage can. This will make future mixing hard, but it activates the mycorrhizae within it and help dissolve all of the powders.
12. Now leave the garbage cans to cook in the sun for 30 days – careful they don’t get rained heavily on.
Note: Subcool advises that just before any of the soil in the garbage cans is used for growing, the cans should be tipped out and mixed one last time for good measure.
There you have it, you have now made a supremely rich soil perfect for nurturing your cannabis plants into full fruition.

there is also so many more who recommends use little coco in supersoil mix

Even some professional Soil Brands that is known as the best supersoils you can buy for money (ready to use sacks)
can cointan little coco also,

like Cannas Organic super terra mix. This is loved by many Canna growers, and this supersoil also contains little coco

That guy from TGA Subcool is one super professional doing different mixes over 20years time. He recommends also little coco , and two layers

:tiphat:
right now i have about 10different plants i grow.

and 3different soilmixes
All work good.
Anyway, the one that works best for ME now is easy see anyway

This best for me indoor, in my invorment has two layers also
Bottom has LOTS of coco, 50% coco, 35% dirt 15% perlite . the bottom layer is 1inch high in my 3 galon pots, about 1.5 litre
rest up is 70% dirt, 15%coco 15%perlite
I really love this mix best right now.
These plants are about 100cm high today in these, looking 100% healthy, not 95% i mean 100% , im so happy, my best grow EVER

-
I will also transplant couple new to bigger pots next week
there i have same bottom, i trust alot in this bottom.

I change the rest to 60%dirt 10% wormhumus-dirt , 15%coco 15% perlite

I use also rockdust, guano, green sea powder algaes, magnesium powder organic, and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mycorrhizae[/FONT] in the soil mix always.

I will also try add more stuff like Bone ash , Blood powder,, fish powder, Palm three ash, very little of these as extra only.
Because i am happy already.
And i know that blood powder and fish powder smells bad indoors if used alot, so just a little, lite more of these in the bottom layer and all other nutes offcourse, it takes time before roots get there.
Also plants is lots bigger this time and needs and can also handle more nutes

If i say its 100% now, i mean i am so happy already, anyway its cool try more
Maybe next time 110% that final extra extra :)

What is yours favorite soilmix?
how do you do it?, it contains? and also amounds?

Im ready try couple more mixes also

before i make my final choice next year how to run in longer runs in future

Thanx

ps:
From the links i can read also they recommend:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour , [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] greensand, soybean meal[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what do these give/do to the soilmix ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And What is these? LOL[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]where to find them?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I dont think Growshops has this stuff, never seen or heard of it, maybe because i live in Denmark.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I DID quick google on that Oyster fluor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i found[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.amazon.com/Down-Earth-6-Pound-Oyster-Shell/dp/B001B2W8BA[/FONT]

• Oyster shell provides a long-lasting, steady release of nutrients to help regulate pH levels, improve fertilizer uptake, promote healthy cellular structure and enhance soil tilth
  • Oyster shell is also helpful in creating more active habitats for soil microbes in compost piles and worm bins
  • SOUNDS VERY GOOD TO ME
I mean, if this give like 5-10 grams more dry the product is already free then if you count this way also
more medice is also worth money ofcourse, this can save you from 1 extra grow per year, i mean if you do lots plants, it can make you grow 1 time less per year, and this is big saving , time, energy, money , equipment save like lights and stuff, or you can grow couple plants less at time

Growing wintertime is expensive here in Scandinavia, we have so cold winter, and the electric is extra expensive this time, i need heater, that takes alot elektricity = expensive
Summertime you only need light, no heater, this is why i wish in future that i dont need grow the coldest period dec-february in future , better rest , and enjoy the stash alot :)

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hello S56

i Believe its good have some coco in the soilmix.
There is also professional soilmixes ready with little cococoir mixed in soilbags
see here
example
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hydrogarde...3E7KCJ0KQ0S&psc=1&refRID=B1W9R5E6K3E7KCJ0KQ0S

Canna BioTerra Plus Soil Mix 50L Bag
Specially designed and formulated for use with Bio Vega and Bio Flores or Terra Vega and Terra Flores nutrients
Composed of different high grades of peat, bark and coco coir
Change to Bio Flores after the first signs of flowering appear and if using artificial light, after changing the day length
Made to the high RHP quality mark standard
When used with these nutrients, new and experienced growers alike will achieve the optimum results possible

My soil i buy dont contain coco at all.

I know that coco keeps sugar/molasses extra good also.

I also see more white roots if you have little coco also. 10-20%

Also i know professional Seed Breeders that won many many canna cups recommend add lite coco also in the dirt. Some say upp to 30% coco is fine mix with 70% dirt.
They dont recommend Perlite at all some of them.

S56 what is your personal soil mix favorite?
What, and how much do you add when you make your 10gallon soilmix
best for me if you can say in litre. like 40 or 50 litre, how you mix that?
, anyway gallons work also

nice to know how you do it, i can try this too then exactly same
and compare to my personal mix :)

Here is even more about have coco also in soilmix
Most times they call it Supersoilmix

Also professionals use it
see here

https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/how-to-make-super-soil-for-cannabis-plants

Biodiversity is the key when it comes to building a proper organic medium. Soil life thrives on diversity. That being said, there are a few things to keep in mind with building a soil that caters to growing cannabis.

How to Amend Organic Soil

An organic soil can be amended with only a handful of ingredients, such as the following:

• Compost
  • An organic base material such as peat moss or coco coir
  • An aerating agent such as perlite or vermiculite
https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/indoor-vs-outdoor-cannabis-growing-3-key-differencesView Image
RELATED STORY
Growing Cannabis Indoors vs. Outdoors: 3 Key Differences

There are many variations to this sample amendment, and picking the right one will depend on what your plants require. For instance, many choose to use vermicompost (worm castings) for their super soil. Subcool from TGA Genetics starts his recipe by incorporating a base potting mix (in his case, Roots Organics potting mix) containing coco, peat, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, and more. He then amends this mix with a handful of other beneficial organics in order to boost biodiversity while also providing key nutrients resources for cannabis.

The following organic soil mix has been made popular by Subcool, the founder of the TGA Genetics seed bank, who has been experimenting with organic mixes for over 20 years. While this is by far not the only working soil mix out there, this one has been tried and tested over years, and shown to consistently produce amazing results.
Subcool’s Super Soil is split into two separate layers. These are the base soil and the super soil. The base soil is high-quality store bought organic compost that acts as a nutritionally balanced top layer for a young cannabis plant to thrive in. The super soil acts as a highly concentrated nutritional layer at the bottom, far below the roots. By the time the roots begin to venture into the super soil, the cannabis will be developed enough to handle the large amounts of additional nutrients.
By having two layers of soil, the plants will have everything they need throughout both vegetation and flowering - with water being the only thing left to add.
-------------------------------------------------------------
------------
-

https://www.zamnesia.com/blog-growing-cannabis-outdoors-best-soil-mix-n227

-
Choosing a base soil

Firstly, the base soil must be selected. This will act as the top soil, and the base ingredient for the super soil. High-quality organic compost should be used for this, and it is important not to skimp on cost - the better quality, the better the final results will be.
The central idea here is to start out with a rich compost that already packs a punch, but not so much as to overload young plants. Check out the ingredients before you buy; subcool describes his ideal compost as containing as many of the following ingredients:
Lignite, coco fibre, perlite, pumice, compost, peat moss, bone meal, bat guano, kelp meal, greensand, soybean meal, leonardite, k-mag, glacial rock dust, alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour, earthworm castings and mycorrhizae.
Most likely you won‘t find this exact composition in your garden center, but any combination of these elements will work well.
Creating the super soil

https://www.zamnesia.com/cannabis-grow-guide/28-soilView Image
Once you have a base soil selected, it is time to create the super soil. These are just quantities to start out with, adjust as needed. For the super soil you will need:

• 4 large bags of base soil (high-quality organic potting soil with coco fibre and ideally, mycorrhizae)
  • 5 to 10 kg of organic worm castings (worm poop)
  • 1 kg of blood meal
  • 1 kg of Bloom bat guano
  • 1 kg of steamed bone meal
  • .75 kg of rock phosphate
  • 1/8 cup Epson salts
  • 1/4 of cup azomite (trace elements)
  • 1/2 of cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • 1 tbsp of powdered humic acid
If your base soil has been heat treated or sterilized, it is a good idea to add in the previously mentioned Bactrex and Mycotrex mixes.
To create the super soil, mix up all of these ingredients:
1. To begin with, you will need a clear area to work in.
2. Either place down a tarpaulin or large plastic kid’s pool to do the mixing in. If you are not one for physical labour, then it is also possible to use a clean cement mixer.
3. Create a mound of base soil (a few bags) in the centre of the tarp/pool.
4. Spread the powdered nutrients onto the top of the mound.
5. Add another layer of base soil onto the mound.
6. Spread the bat guano onto the top of the mound.
7. Add another layer of base soil onto the mound.
8. Continue to add layers of ingredients followed by layers of base soil until everything is used up.
9. Now it's time to get dirty. Put on your boots and using a spade, mix everything together vigorously until it’s just one homogenized substrate. This might take up to 20 minutes of intense work, but it is a very important step – the soil will not be effective if it is not mixed thoroughly.
10. The soil mix is then spaded into large plastic garbage cans for storage.
11. Add 10 liters of water to each garbage can. This will make future mixing hard, but it activates the mycorrhizae within it and help dissolve all of the powders.
12. Now leave the garbage cans to cook in the sun for 30 days – careful they don’t get rained heavily on.
Note: Subcool advises that just before any of the soil in the garbage cans is used for growing, the cans should be tipped out and mixed one last time for good measure.
There you have it, you have now made a supremely rich soil perfect for nurturing your cannabis plants into full fruition.

there is also so many more who recommends use little coco in supersoil mix

Even some professional Soil Brands that is known as the best supersoils you can buy for money (ready to use sacks)
can cointan little coco also,

like Cannas Organic super terra mix. This is loved by many Canna growers, and this supersoil also contains little coco

That guy from TGA Subcool is one super professional doing different mixes over 20years time. He recommends also little coco , and two layers

right now i have about 10different plants i grow.

and 3different soilmixes
All work good.
Anyway, the one that works best for ME now is easy see anyway

This best for me indoor, in my invorment has two layers also
Bottom has LOTS of coco, 50% coco, 35% dirt 15% perlite . the bottom layer is 1inch high in my 3 galon pots, about 1.5 litre
rest up is 70% dirt, 15%coco 15%perlite
I really love this mix best right now.
These plants are about 100cm high today in these, looking 100% healthy, not 95% i mean 100% , im so happy, my best grow EVER

-
I will also transplant couple new to bigger pots next week
there i have same bottom, i trust alot in this bottom.

I change the rest to 60%dirt 10% wormhumus-dirt , 15%coco 15% perlite

I use also rockdust, guano, green sea powder algaes, magnesium powder organic, and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mycorrhizae[/FONT] in the soil mix always.

I will also try add more stuff like Bone ash , Blood powder,, fish powder, Palm three ash, very little of these as extra only.
Because i am happy already.
And i know that blood powder and fish powder smells bad indoors if used alot, so just a little, lite more of these in the bottom layer and all other nutes offcourse, it takes time before roots get there.
Also plants is lots bigger this time and needs and can also handle more nutes

If i say its 100% now, i mean i am so happy already, anyway its cool try more
Maybe next time 110% that final extra extra :)

What is yours favorite soilmix?
how do you do it?, it contains? and also amounds?

Im ready try couple more mixes also

before i make my final choice next year how to run in longer runs in future

Thanx

ps:
From the links i can read also they recommend:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour , [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] greensand, soybean meal[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what do these give/do to the soilmix ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And What is these? LOL[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]where to find them?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I dont think Growshops has this stuff, never seen or heard of it, maybe because i live in Denmark.
[/FONT]
Your grow, to whatever you want to do :) Wish you all the best with your experiments :tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
You're over thinking it.
Too much influence from commercial sources.
Not much discussion. You're repeating their claims.
Just find a recipe and follow it.
As suggested, tweak as you go.
All roads lead to Rome.

Find what works for you.
It'll be good.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
The problem my good man is, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Only a questrion that never gets asked. You have come to us with issues. We have bent over backwards to provide advice and help, then....

You surf the NET, find someone with a differing opinion or a recipe that may look good and you are going to give that a whirl, vice dialing in what you are doing wrong. In doing so, you are not learning anything and, the whole process leads to frustration for all involved.

I understand that English is not your native tongue and you may not express yourself as clearly as you could (perhaps). OTOH actions are universal and are not bound by language barriers.

I was a Control Technician in my former career. The job required fine tuning/tweaking of system etc... I/we did not mess around with more than one variable at a time. Why? Because if you tweaked 3-4 issues into submission, you have no pea picking clue what tweak was successful and repeatability severely compromised. OTOH if you go back to basics and build from there, your chances for success and repeatability expand exponentially.

Furthermore, some of these suggestions/recommendations don't make much sense. Have you taken the time to read soil mechanics?

The bottom line good buddy is that you seem to have a lot of issues, environmental, feed, soil etc... eliminate them one at a time and, in my most humblest opinion don't go to "advance techniques" until you have dialed in the basics. Making a super soil is not something that is learned over night. It takes time.

In closing, THB natural sells "the enhancer" (CO2 generator). The refill pack is nothing more than sugar, yeast and baking soda. It isn't voodoo. The replacement packs online from TNB Natural go for $25 CAD+shipping, whilst locally they go for $19. I bought the fixings for $14 (brewers yeast (last longer) and corn sugar)). I can probably generate for 1 yr vs 2 weeks, PPM between 600-700.Marketing is marketing! I worked retail after retirement and I could probably sell a freezer to an Eskimo in the middle of winter.

Sellers sell stuff and buyers buy stuff. Buyer beware. There's a lot of "snake oil salesman" out there. It's part of the course. :tiphat:

jrelax

You're over thinking it.
Too much influence from commercial sources.
Not much discussion. You're repeating their claims.
Just find a recipe and follow it.
As suggested, tweak as you go.
All roads lead to Rome.

Find what works for you.
It'll be good.

Hi friend

Thanx alot. This helps :tiphat:

jrelax

Switcher56

Hi friend.

Thanx alot

Nice help,. and tips, you know alot
and yes you are totally right in everything here you did write :)

I have try go to that site soil mechanics, this sounds so intresting
i have try go there about 5-6 times couple different days
today i did try ones also
it says my computer has wrong time and i cant get in there.

Is that soil mechanics canadian site?
i can change my ip adress to one canadian.
I have vpn with different country options.
I will try this later today ;)

And once again, thanx so much for all help you give.

Yes my English is not so good, it gets better and better :)
This makes little problems, anyway it gets better :)

Hope i can go in that site soil mechanics , i really want get there
and learn things.