What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I have 50 of them and also plan to grow a few of them this year. I am expecting them to grow big and do the long-flowering thing and have to make a plan how to tame them.

By the way, were there other strains collected apart from the Dharchula District ones? Wasn't the whole thing about getting also seeds from Bhutan? If there are more than the ones sold at the Seed Boutique I'd love to get some.

Yes there was the Bhutanese where the ones we where most hoping on as Bhutan is such a difficult country to get into let along find source and smuggle seeds out,.. we have a very select few in our possession , watch this space in the for coming future :tiphat:

NEED 4 SEED

Yes there was the Bhutanese where the ones we where most hoping on as Bhutan is such a difficult country to get into let along find source and smuggle seeds out,.. we have a very select few in our possession , watch this space in the for coming future :tiphat:

If you can't sell them or give some of them away please make an inbred selection obtainable, so that we all can make our own hybrids.

I wood

If you can't sell them or give some of them away please make an inbred selection obtainable, so that we all can make our own hybrids.

Yes please do that.
If you do not have the time or space I have an idle room all set and ready for a reproduction, happy to do my part to preserve anything rare.

xet

:bump:Being that the Congo is the size of Europe I 2nd the motion for more central African strain hunting.

I saw this morning 1000 troops deployed to East Congo so, such is the difficulty of the whole Congo ..

NEED 4 SEED

Any news on the Bhutan seeds?