What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf Problem

KeithTHC

One of my auto flowers has a colored pattern on all the leafs... new growth an old. None of my other plants has this.
What is it? and should i get rid of the plant.
I'm new at this and not quite sure what to do.
I think it might be Leaf Septoria but my leafs don't have holes or brown spots.
Would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8533.JPG
    IMG_8533.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 17

PDX Dopesmoker

I can't see much in that picture, but I know what time of year it is so I'll say that I'm 100% absolutely positive that russet mites

CrushnYuba

Is that a seed plant? Its only the one plant? You have other plants that have exhibited this at all?

I think it could just be genetic deformity. Couple years ago i had a single plant ( out of hundreds) that did this. It grew out of it at some point in the year and then started doing it again.

What are it's conditions? Is it in enough soil with enough nutrients and enough sun? I bet if you give it everything it wants, it will mostly grow out of it.

petert

Check the back side of the leaf

Check the back side of the leaf

That has the telltale signs of early russet damage. Get yourself at least a 60x Mag. I can see them with 30x but 60+x is better.
Nail them fast before they hitch a ride to the other plants.