What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you guys think? Micro or burn...

MtnLivin

Wedding Cake F2 Pheno here and she always shows this tip yellowing on the top leaves only. I'm having a hard time believing its fertilizer burn when no other genetics in a full 7k sqft veg room are showing any signs of burn. Max PPM's are 800-900. I'm leaning towards a micro nutrient issue, but I am having a hard time diagnosing. My colleagues and I will be sending in a leaf tissue test done soon to see what's really going on. In the mean time I would love to hear everyones thoughts. Thank you!

iTarzan

Skunk #1 is prevalent in many crosses. There was a pheno in the original skunk #1 that had yellow tips or edges of the leaves. It was not a nitrogen problem. It was one of or the best pheno of skunk #1. It was described in Neville's catalog. This could be a genetic trait.

doctahaze

Limited experience, but for what it's worth I grew a humbolt seed company lemon thai kush that looked like your pics here. Yellowing tips early on in veg on upper/newer growth. I dropped the PH of my water from 8+ to 6.5 and the yellowing disappeared. Four other strains in the same soil mix didn't show any symptoms.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Last edited: